Chapter Eighteen

Izuku P.O.V.

"Midoriya are you ok?!" Yaoyorozu was waiting for me at my desk when I got back from getting changed. "I-I'm fine. I'm just going to go to the dorms early." She gave me a hug and I tensed up immediately. "S-sorry. Just thought you would need a hug." I didn't have the energy to fake a smile to make her feel better. So, with a blank expression I just told her it was fine and grabbed my things and left. I made my way straight to the dorms and locked the door to my room. Threw my bag across the room and collapsing on my bed crying until I fell asleep.

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V.

I was chewed out by the principle and Mr. Aizawa but I couldn't tell anyone what they said. I was too busy thinking about Midoriya. "Is he ok" "Todoroki" "Did I do the right thing?" I started chewing on my finger nails. "Todoroki!" "I'm sure he probably got the rest of the day off, so right after school I'll go to the dorms and apologize." "TODOROKI!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Mr. Aizawa. "S-sorry what were you saying?" He sighed. "I understand that you are concerned about Izuku, but you were just in a fight. So, try and pay attention." I nodded at him. He just sighed and shook his head "You were simply defending a student so this time we will just let you off with a warning." I nodded my head. "thank you." "You can go." I got up to leave, but I looked back. "Is he ok?" Aizawa shook his head. "Probably not, but he will pretend that he is. Be there for him ok?" I smiled. "Of course I will." I hesitated again. "What about Bakugo? What is happening with him?" Aizawa sighed. "Not that it is any of your business, but he is suspended for the rest of the week." I couldn't help but to be glad. "It's the least he deserves."

When I was walking out I heard Aizawa say that he was going to call those three to go check on Midoriya after school today. "Who are those three?" I shrugged off the thought, thinking it doesn't matter. I went back to class and I walked up to Yaoyorozu to talk to her to see if she knew what happened. But she just scoffed at me and looked away. "What the hell? She has never actually been upset with me." It was painful all the way up to lunch to not know why she was upset with me. I mean I had an idea, but I don't think what I did was too horrible was it? "Oh god if she is this upset with me I can't even imagine what Midoriya is even thinking. Is he going to break up with me? I don't even have his number yet to see how he is doing. What am I going to do?"

When the bell rang for us to go to lunch I waited for everyone to clear out of the room, and so did Yaoyorozu. When we were alone I finally asked her why she was mad at me. She just sighed at me. "I love you Shoto, but you're really dense sometimes. Why did you think the right thing to do in that moment was to answer violence with violence?!" Her tone was icy, it felt like thousands of needles were piercing my skin.

"W-what else could I have done? I couldn't have just let him hurt him!" She scoffed at me again. "I wasn't saying to do that. But instead of getting Midoriya out of that situation, you continued to fight with that bitch! You could have shot up a wall of ice and quickly gotten Midoriya out of there. There was no need to piss the guy off even worse. I mean Midoriya was pretty shaken up when I saw him. He went home early."

I stopped and thought about what she said. "I'm sorry. I- I just got so mad when he put his hands on him. I really couldn't stop myself." I balled my hand into a fist. "Even right now I'm so angry that all he got was a week worth of suspension. I know I haven't known Midoriya for long, but I just can't stand that someone was treating him that way. And when he got mad at him for calling him by his real name instead of calling him by some nick name what was that about?!" Yaoyorozu just sighed.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this, but you need to keep your emotions in check. Otherwise you'll just end up hurting Midoriya." I nodded my head. "Your right. I'll go and apologize to him after school. Also I was thinking maybe that I could take him out this weekend. To the movies or something. What do you think?" She smiled "I think that sounds like a great idea!" The rest of the day went by slowly as I waited to go apologize to Midoriya.