Chapter Ten

A/N: Hey guys, I'm still sick, so sorry if this chapter isn't the best!

Aizawa P.O.V.

            When Izuku shut the door, I put my face in my hands to hide my tears. "How could we do this to a child?" "Shota snap out of it." I shot a glare at Nezu. "This is why I told you not to get attached! This child has proven that All for One is indeed back, we need to have him keep going. We don't have the luxury of guilt right now!" I stood up and slammed my hand on a table. "Well one of us here needs to have a CONSCIENCE. How can you two be so okay with a CHILD torturing people in the league and becoming an infamous villain that cuts out pro hero's tongues?!"

            All Might turned into his muscle form and stood up. "Well, this child is saving thousands form All for One by doing this! And as you said, we will be here to help him! But now that we know for sure that All for One is involved we can't back out! He even is starting to gain their trust! He got a quirk from All for One!"

            I felt my rage boil over "A QUIRK YOU SAY? HOW DO WE NOT KNOW THAT THERE ISNT SIDE AFFECTS TO THAT? DID YOU READ THE PART WHERE IT SAID IT FELT LIKE HE WAS BEING TORN APART? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

            All Might slammed his fist on the table, breaking it. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HE IS SAVING THOUSANDS! THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO ISNT OK WITH THAT IS YOU SHOTA."

"THE PROBLEM ISNT WHAT HE IS DOING IT FOR, IT'S THE FACT HE IS A CHILD THAT FEELS LIKE HE HAS TO DO IT!"

"STOP CALLING HIM A CHILD SHOTA! HE IS A HERO."

"Both of you enough!"

Nezu stood up on what was left of the table. "Shota, we made it perfectly clear to young Midoriya that this was optional. All Might, Midoriya is still a child! And you would do well in remembering that!" All Might and I locked eyes before sighing and sitting down.

            "Thank you, now back to the topic we were discussing before Midoriya came in." "Wait." Nezu looked over at me "Yes?" "What will we do now that he is back? Will we send him in every weekend and continue his training here?" Nezu smiled "Thank you for reminding me! Yes well, he will be put through extremely intense training from here on out in both quirks, and we will have to keep an eye on his lightning since according to him his lightning changes color based on moods. So that will help us keep an insight on how he is doing mentally with all of this. However, he will not be doing anymore training with me. Does that clear everything up?"

I nodded at him. "Ok, so let's try to get back to the topic before all of this." "Yes, well I wish to put Izuku in the recommendation exams, but since I'm an underground hero my name won't be enough to get him in." "Actually Shota, I wanted to recommend young Midoriya." All Might was giving me his usual smile. I sighed "Yeah fine go ahead, it would probably be best for me not to put my name on since he needs to be in my homeroom."

"Finally, we all are in agreement!" I stood up "Then I'm going home." I got up and walked out. I was almost at my car when All Might stopped me. "Wait! Shota!" I turned around "What?" "I-I didn't want to leave things how they were in that meeting. I apologize, I wasn't thinking clearly. But, for Midoriya's sake, we need to get along." I sighed "Yeah, your right. I apologize too I guess." All Might smiled and gave me a thumbs up "Say hi to Hizashi for me!" And he ran off.

Izuku P.O.V.

            I finally got to my dorm, and I shut and locked the door. Then I collapsed to the floor shaking and silently sobbing. "Damn it. I can't even be myself, by myself with this stupid band." I lifted my wrist and stared at wrist band. " 'Silence'. Did it really have to come to that? Why!? Why did I say yes?" I got up and went to the bathroom. My eyes were red and puffy. I slammed my hands against the sink. "Don't think that way! You are saving so many. Most who are suffering are just villains." I sunk to the floor. "But they are still people." I buried my face into my knees to stifle my cries. "And those pro's... They didn't deserve that."

            I stayed there for what felt like an eternity. "I should sleep." I got up and went to bed, but I never really did sleep.

Izuku P.O.V., time skip nine months

            I ran from roof top to roof top throughout the UA campus. "Today is the entrance exam, but I also need to start packing today." I stopped to take a breath. "I can go look at the people come in." My green lightning was lighting up the shadows of early morning. I hopped from roof to roof, until I got to the entrance. I sat there and waited for people to start coming.

            I started to day dream when Shota came up and tapped me on the shoulder I jumped slightly. "Sorry kid, didn't mean to scare you." I giggled "You wouldn't be able to." He frowned at that. "Sorry, I forget you don't like me joking about it." He sighed "Whatever helps you kid. But, I'm just here to remind you that you are to use One for All to its minimum."

            I sighed "Then what was the point at increasing my usage to 30% for both hand to hand and my knives, and 25% for my chains?" "Common kid that should be obvious." "Guess so." "Well, I'll be watching you today." "Thanks." He stood there in silence for a minute. "Well, I'm going to go help Hizashi set up everything." I smiled at him "Alright, have fun!" He smiled and ran off.

            I started to daydream, until I was snapped out of it by Endeavor and who I presume to be his son. I ducked down so I wouldn't be noticed, but I could see them. "Shoto, you need to be first in this! You need to use MY quirk!" Todoroki got agitated "I don't need your quirk! I'll do this my own way!" I started to blush "He-He's kinda-." I slapped myself. "Don't think that! You're in no place for that right now."

            Todoroki started to storm off into the building, Endeavor was yelling after him but he got a phone call and had to leave. Soon after a bunch of students started coming in. Including Katchaan. "I wonder if he'll get in. I hope not."

            I got up and started dashing off to where all the recommended students were to wait for their test. When I got in there I saw Todoroki with a girl with dark hair. I looked over at him, and we locked eyes for a second before I walked away quickly and melted in the corner. "What the hell is wrong with you, you can handle being in a league of villains. But, you can't handle a hot guy looking at you?!" Just then the door busted open and a very loud man with spiky blonde hair came busting in.

"WHO'S READY TO GET THIS EXAM STAAAAAAAARTED!?"

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry I never caught up this weekend, but I will though out this week. And Todoroki was introduced, I'm personally very excited for that. And this time skip should be the last one for a while. But, that could change depending on how slow the story is going. But anyways, feel free to leave feedback and of course

Have a good day :)