Chapter Nineteen

Izuku P.O.V.

I woke up blushing, thinking of the night before. "I did it, I actually managed to hold his hand." I wanted squeal, but I didn't. One, because I didn't want to wake anyone up and two it shouldn't be a big deal. But it is to me. I look over at my alarm clock, it was around four am. "Another four hours before school starts, I can train for about three before coming back and taking a shower." Despite me being away from the league, they still expect me to keep up on my quirk development.

After the three hours of training, I went and took a shower. Shigaraki said that it would take about two weeks before I'm fully healed, but I got healed by recovery girl, so I was able to train in full today. After a shower I got dressed and started to make my way to class. "I hate this school uniform, it's so ugly." I walked into the room, and I have to admit it. But it was great not seeing Bakugo in the room. "I can't even think about him without being anxious, pathetic pathetic pathetic." I sighed silently to myself before going and sitting down next to Todoroki.

"Good morning" He stopped and sniffed the air. And smiled at me. "You smell nice today." I blushed a bit. "U-uh thanks. I had to take a shower after some training this morning." He seemed a bit shocked. "W-what?" "Oh, I just was surprised that you get up in the morning to train." I titled my head to the side. "Why?" he blushed a bit. "Well I do that too, I always do better in the mornings." I smiled and pointed at myself. "Me too! We should train together tomorrow!" He smiled back. "That would be nice."

"GAG. Gross it is too early in the morning for you two love birds." Yaoyorozu came over and slammed her bag on her desk. I blushed and rubbed the back of my head and Todoroki just laughed at her. Then Shota opened the door and yelled at everyone to sit back in their seats. "Today I will be introducing your class mate who just got back from family business." Then the door opened and Ingenium's little brother walked in and bowed. "Hello, my name is Tenya Iida and I look forward to get to know all of you." "You can go take a seat now." He went and sat down in Mineta's old seat. He was expelled yesterday for being the worse in the quirk analysis test.

"As for filling the vacancy of your old class mate, that will be determined at the sports festival. But that is quite a long time away. But what isn't is rescue training at the USJ." I pretended not to be interested and got my notebook out, pretending that I was scribbling in it. "That will be happening next month, the USJ experience will be led by the hero Thirteen, with me there supervising. All Might will also be there to observe since he is new at teaching." I raised my hand. "Yes Izuku?" "What day exactly is the USJ? Do you know?" he scoffed. "Why? Got plans?" Shota acts like his cold self around the class, it was strange to say the least. I got embarrassed and my face turned red. "n-no, I was just curious." I mumbled.

"We do have an exact date, but we aren't allowed to share due to security. Not that anything would happen of course."

I nodded at him and went back down to my note book, writing all this information down. "So I'll have to break in and get that information. But to do that I need my suite. I'll have to call Kurogiri." After that I ignored Shota and the first half of a day went by in a blur. I was mainly thinking about what I would wear when I went out with Todoroki this Sunday. "I'm so excited." I started smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I was so spaced out that I forgot that Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and I were walking to lunch. "Don't get me wrong, I love your smile, I just wanted to know why." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I was thinking about this upcoming Sunday." I looked down, my face red. "Ooo what are you two doing this weekend?" "Ah well we are going to go get lunch, watch a movie, and do you want to get ice cream after Midoriya?" I was kinda surprised to hear how excited Todoroki was. His voice is usually almost monotone, but he sounded really excited. "Y-yeah sounds good to me." I looked up and his eyes were practically glowing with excitement. I started to gush a bit. "How did I get so lucky?"