p a p e r c r a n e.

𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒆They said if you make 1000 paper cranes, your heart's desire will come true

𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒆
They said if you make 1000 paper cranes, your heart's desire will come true

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Hello!

I decided to make a classic! A paper crane!

I'm sure you've heard of the tale, right? The one if you make 1000 paper cranes, your wish will come true.

I only started making origami this year, so I don't think I'm ready to make 1000!

I'm not really sure to what to talk to you about, so how about thinking about your wishes?

I can't talk to you directly, so why won't you try to think about the wishes you want?

I wish for many things but the one I want the most is just to live peacefully in my future house.

Sure, it's cliche and people would definitely laugh at it but I think, people would love to have some peace in their future.

Especially, if they know their deathbed is coming near then they should live peacefully!

I may not know what your wishes are but I'm certain they might be granted soon or you have to do it yourself.

Eitherway, I hope you a good day

- 🪶

I wish to meet you

I wish to meet you... Jaemin thought.

He stared at the paper crane in front of him, a small pout on his lips.

He turns his gaze to the side and saw Jena laughing with Donghyuck and Renjun.

Two pretty best friends can't be together, nevertheless, three pretty best friends.

Jaemin definitely feels something for Jena, only to be mixed with the feelings he has for his secret admirer.

After all, he doesn't know who the secret admirer is.

Suddenly, he sees the three best friends turn their heads to look at Jaemin, at the same time.

Jaemin straightened his back, not breaking the eye contact.

Donghyuck then whispers something to Jena who shakes her head afterward.

Renjun does the same thing, only to get the same response. Jaemin remained confused as the three continue their conversation.

Jaemin noticed how Jena stood up and began walking towards him.

"Hello," she says and sat in front of him. Her eyes immediately landed on the paper crane on his desk.

"Hi, what brings you here?" Jaemin asked, his signature smile plastered on his lips.

"Hyuck and Renjun pestered me to talk to you for no reason... But I don't mind," she smiled.

Her eye smile completely identical to Jeno's since they are siblings.

"Is that a letter or something?" She points at the envelope he was holding. Jaemin put it away and nodded his head.

"Yeah... I've been getting letters with origami and I think, they're really cool!" Jaemin says which made her chuckle.

"Do you keep them?"

"I do! I display them on an empty shelf I have in my room. They're so cute," his eyes sparkles at the mention.

Jena smiled before they both heard the bell ring. She gets up from her seat but takes a last look at Jaemin.

"I hope you'll be liking the future ones as well," she goes back to her seat.

Jaemin sat there, confused about her words...