n o t h i n g.

𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈none of them knew what happened, but whatever it was, it was tugging on her heart

𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
none of them knew what happened, but whatever it was, it was tugging on her heart.

✧˖*°࿐

It was dreadful for Jena, mostly.

At most cases, she either has to leave or look away, and this pained her friends and Jeno.

First of all, Donghyuck was puzzled to what happened. He left for minutes and now, his cousin is with his friend's crush?

Secondly, Renjun was being the detective here. He didn't know what happened and how Jaemin felt... Different?

Thirdly, Jeno was angry. His own best friend who crushed on Jena is now with someone else.

He needed an explanation to how this happened, and he needed it immediately.

That's how they got to this place.

"You are going to explain to me everything," the boy tried to disguise his anger with a blank expression.

Jaemin, however, stayed happy. His smile as bright as ever as he was playing with the paper diamond in his grasps.

"Jeno, it's her! Hyejin is the one sending my love origamis!" Jaemin clapped his hands in bliss.

Jeno let out a confused sound. He was played, Jaemin was played, his sister was used.

"I saw her holding this!" Jaemin showed him the paper umbrella and letter.

It was the letter Jena's made earlier that morning. The letter he discreetly watched her made in a rush.

Surely, Hyejin doesn't know it's Jena's but how did she know? How did she get the letter?

"How did you catch her?" Jeno asked, his eyes glued to the letter.

"Well, she said that she was in a rush! The letter said that too! She was also unaware I was coming," the smile stayed on his face.

Oh, how much Jeno wanted to peel that smile on Jaemin's face.

"Jaem!" At the wrong moment, Hyejin enters the classroom with Hyuck, Renjun, and Jena.

Renjun stood Jeno's side, his eyes widens at the letter and Origami in Jeno's grasps.

"No fucking way," the male muttered. Renjun turned to Jena who looked even more hurt.

The four became silent whilst Jaemin and Hyejin spoke a bit. Their sweet endearing voices pained the girl.

Donghyuck was ready to scream, shout at his cousin who claimed the letter but he knows better than that.

Last thing he wants is to snitched on his best friend.

Jeno stood in front of Jena who kept her eye on the two.

"Hey, look at me," Jena looks up at her twin. The softest eyesmile that looked very identical to hers is visible.

"I love you, right? I know you've been sending these," Jeno whispered to her.

Jena doesn't even looked shocked. She just looked disappointed and this pained her brother.

"Let's go," suddenly, he drags her out of the classroom. Renjun eyed Donghyuck before he followed the siblings.

"I guess, Ms goodly two shoes is secretly a snake," Donghyuck said, not to loudly.

He follows his friends, dreading to be in the same room as his cousin.

✧˖*°࿐
"Bitch move," Mark gives Jena the extra sandwich his older brother made for him.

"Thank you but I don't want it," Jena returns to which Mark shakes his head.

"Have it, eat it later," Mark smiled. His grin reminded her of a lion cub who found his first friend.

"Who the fuck gave her the audacity to claim your letter!?" Donghyuck raged as he crossed his arms.

"I'm annoyed too, she can't just do that," Renjun stated his opinion.

"I say we fucking kill her," Donghyuck suggested which made them burst into laughter.

The small group continued to voice their thoughts, except Jena, of course.

Her fingers fidgets with the baby blue amulet that stayed around her neck.

Suddenly, she could feel it getting warmer, so she stopped.

What was that? She questioned, but decided to ignore it.

"What do you want to do, Jena?" Jeno asked his sister who zoned out. He frowns when she shook her head.

"Nothing, let them be... I just want to see him happy," Jena said with the most vulnerable voice.

"Don't worry, even if he's my best friend, My sister comes first!" Jeno hugged her and she laughed.

"Thank you, Jeno... I guess, I gotta stop sending him those now."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author's note

DOUBLE UPDATE WOOP WOOP