u m b r e l l a.

𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂a symbol of the shade

𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂
a symbol of the shade. It is often an emblem of power and dignity

✧˖*°࿐

I heard it's gonna rain today.

I'm not really a fan of rain, even though I do enjoy ambience of rain.

I think paper umbrellas are cute. I do hope you brought your actual umbrella.

This letter won't be as long as the first few ones because I did this before coming to school.

I slept late because of that nasty biology homework :(

Anyway, I hope you don't get soaked in the pretty and catch a cold cause that would be painful on my part

Have a good rainy day, Jaem :)

- ☂️

"Stay here and don't do anything, stupid!" Donghyuck shouted at his cousin before he exits the room

Lee Hyejin, his cousin he's often annoyed off but she'll never know.

Also known as the school's popular girl.

Sure, she's nice and sweet, but she's too nice. Overly nice which annoyed Donghyuck.

Even his own parents prefers her than him. She's smart, kind, and sweet. What more can they want in a child that's not theirs?

She examines the empty classroom. She caresses a name tag with has the name of someone who she admired for so long.

She sees something fall off from his desk and picks it up.

It was a letter with a paper umbrella taped to it.

"So this is the famous origami he loves so much?" She muttered as she examined it.

It was truly endearing, she's sure the letter inside the envelope is endearing as well.

Unfortunate, it isn't hers... Or is it?

"Lee Hyejin?" She turns her head towards the door and comes face to face with the boy she likes very much.

"Na Jaemin?" He saw his eyes drift to the things she's holding. His eyes go wide.

"You're the one sending those?" Jaemin asked, his expression has gone softer.

She bites her lip... She could tell a white lie.

"Do you like them?" The sweet smile on her face explains the bright grin on Jaemin's.

"Are you kidding? I love them!" Jaemin rushed to his side and embraced her.

"I can't believe I finally found you," Jaemin muttered.

Hyejin chuckles, thankful for the empty classroom, and the said letter that fell off.

However, whilst the two was busy having their 'moment', they didn't feel the presence of the siblings by the door.

"Oh..." Jena goes silent, unaware of the situation. She wanted an explanation but Jaemin's smile said everything for her.

Jeno, clueless, turned to his sister. The disappointment on her face was noticed. He was about to say a word until he was cut off.

"Do you want to have lunch with me later?" Jaemin asked the girl. Once Jeno recognized who it was, his rage starts fuming.

"Jena, go meet Beomgyu, he wants to speak to you. I have to find Donghyuck."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author's note

Decided to have some angsty chapters

Hope you look forward to them cause it's gonna be a whole fucking rollercoaster 💔