f o x.

𝒇𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒔'It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye' - The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

𝒇𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒔
'It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye' - The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Good morning~

Meet my new friend, Mr. fox!

I tamed him and we both became unique.

He is a one of a kind fox because he has me. I'm a one of a kind girl because I have him!

Haha~ moving on from Mr. Fox!

Have you watched The Little Prince? I love the book and the movie did justice to the book.

It's always been my favorite book ever since I was young! What's your favorite book?

I really love the part where Mr. Prince realized that it's not about growing up that's scary, it's about forgetting things.

If you haven't seen the movie or read the book then what are you waiting for!?

Anyway, the origami for today is a fox! I love the fox in the movie, he taught the little prince a very important lesson!

Take care of Mr. Fox for me, hm?

He loves roses, you see.

If you still have my origami roses from before, shower Mr. Fox with those roses!

I hope you don't mind me saying this but I would definitely love to watch the movie with you.

I'm creepy, I know... Until now, I still don't know if you've kept my letters and origamis or idk put them aside.

But I hope you do cause they take so much effort to make ㅜ_ㅜ

Either way, have a good day, Jaemin-ah!!

- 🦊