r o s e.

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆red rose means love

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆
red rose means love... I'm so sorry, love.

✧˖*°࿐
How the tables have turned.

Jena, I am deeply sorry... Words cannot describe how sorry I am.

I know you won't forgive me easily or immediately because I know I've broke your heart too many times.

But please, I hope you're reading this letter.

My Origami skills isn't as good as yours, of course.

Yours is amazing!

I know that you're thinking that this is extremely wrong because I have a 'girlfriend' but I was played, you know?

I do have to confront her about it.

But for now, I hope you won't throw away this rose.

I tried, I really did.

It looks like trash but it doesn't mean it is.

I'm still sorry for whatever happened. I know you told me to not blame myself but I can't help it.

I feel so guilty, so fucking guilty.

I hope you know I'm going to pull a Lee Jena and start sending you letters.

But unlike you, I won't be in discreet, so you'll know my feelings are genuine :))

I hope you have a good- well...

Better day than yesterday at least.

- Na 🌹

JENA TAKES THE ROSE and examines it

She could see the wrong folds of paper from different angles.

Jaemin really tried, huh...

It wouldn't change her mind easily though. Her heart was still broken but the thought was sweet.

She glanced at Jaemin who was staring at her, he smiled.

Instantly, Jena looked away. 

Other than Jaemin, she tried to contact her grandmother. The mysterious amulet really puzzled her.

Jena takes off the amulet while talking a bath. Even if she does wear it, the amulet is a gem stone, the color wouldn't disappear.

She was confused and she wanted an answer.

"Hello, my darling Jena!" Donghyuck enters the classroom with enthusiasm.

Immediately, Jena hides the origami and letter in her bag. The softest yet broken smile on her face.

"Still sad, I see," Renjun pinched her cheeks.

"I heard you want to visit your grandma! Bring us some lotus seeds, I heard they're in season now." Renjun clasped his hands.

"Right! Right!" Jeno enters the classroom as well.

"You want to visit grandma? For what?" Jena showed them her now gray amulet. She heard Renjun wince.

"What happened?" Jeno faced his sister who was equally confused as him.

"I don't know.. I just saw it yesterday and it was already gray." Jena puts it back around her neck.

"Anything else?" Hyuck asked her.

"There are times when the amulet feels like it's slowly heating up. It's just weird and then it would feel painful then disappears."

Jena slammed her forehead on her desk which surprised the three boys in worry.

"I see... Well, grandma has worn that for her entire life. Maybe, she has the answer," Jeno glanced at Jaemin who stayed gloomy.

"Any news bout your cousin?" Renjun asked Hyuck.

"Other than be a bitch, no." He said sternly.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ authors's note

This update turned out to be boring :(

I'm sorry guys :(