f i n a l l y.

𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚finally, it was time for them to be together

𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚
finally, it was time for them to be together... but how long will that last?

✧˖*°
IT'S FINALLY SATURDAY. Jaemin is happy, to say the least.

Having Jena in his arms, hugging her, and even kissing her cheeks. Everything is happy for him.

"Do not," Jena tries to stop the giggly Jaemin. He kept taking pictures of her, whether with his phone's camera or his actual film camera.

Jaemin laughs, "but you're so beautiful."

Their date was going well. They were both having fun and going to different places. One of them is shopping.

Jena would make Jaemin try different things, he would do the same. Both were dressing up and goofing around.

At the moment, they're both in a clothes shop. It was quite large and for the luxurious clothes, the price was very affordable.

"Baby blue looks good on you." He puts the baby blue dress in front of her. He was grinning whilst Jena was pouting.

"Really? I think we should have matching." Jena puts a baby blue shirt in front of Jaemin. The boy laughs at her action.

"We definitely should," he takes the shirt from her as they walk to the cashier to pay.

Jena could feel her amulet getting warmer again.

She stood on the side as she waits for Jaemin. He was paying for whatever they have bought.

She lets Jaemin pay since they both decided that she'll pay for their food.

Suddenly, Jena starts feeling anxious as if something is going to happen... And it's not good.

She caresses the amulet around her neck and bites her lip. What will happen? What could possibly happen?

Visions of her nightmares begin to flash in her head. The boy who looks identical to Na Jaemin appeared.

Blood dripping down on the side of his head and blood pooled around his lifeless body.

She doesn't understand... Why would these flash in her head?

Jena starts getting dizzy- she held onto something to avoid falling to the ground.

"Jena? Are you okay?" Jaemin rushed to her side and held her sides. A faint and soft smile appears on her lips.

She nods and straightenz her posture, "yeah, I'm alright. Should we go?"

JENO WAS AFRAID- what did his grandmother mean?

He didn't get what she said, what was so worried about?

Jeno stayed in his room, his phone always with by his side. He made sure that it will never leave his side.

He grunts and checks his contacts... Answer his phone? Answer the call? What call?

The worry was swirling inside of his head to his feet. He didn't know what to do, other than sit on his chair and lay on his bed.

As time passed by, the sun was setting. His clock ticking as silence engulfed the male.

Suddenly, he hears his phone ring.

Immediately, he answers it and start to hear immense sobs. The familiar voice and sirens greeted his ears.

"J-Jeno! J-Jaemin... He- he- please, come."

JENA HALTED HER TRACKS when she sees a cat on the road

JENA HALTED HER TRACKS when she sees a cat on the road. Her eyes widen as she gasps, she screams for the cat.

Unwillingly, she jumped into the road.

She could hear the gasps of the people around her. She could hear the loud engines of the cars driving past her.

"Jena!" And a voice shouts her name. She could feel a sharp pain across her neck as she was pulled backwards.

Then she hears a loud thud and glass shattering into a thousand pieces.

She lays on the side, the cat in her arms. She turns around and she could feel her world crumble.

Deja Vu hits her like an avalanche.

Blood dripped down Jaemin's forehead. Strands of his black hair stuck to his head. Her amulet in his palms as he laid on the ground.

Blood pooled around his body and Jena's body was shaking. She made his way towards his body, slowly.

"J-Jaemin... Jaem? Jaemin? Na Jaemin! J-Jae-," she feels a wet hand caress her cheek.

"In an... An-another world, I'll- I'll always... Be here," Jaemin whispered. Jena cries- her tears streaming down her face.

"Save your voice, Jaemin! D-don't speak- p-please." Jena's hands were shaking. She was shaking badly as she held onto Jaemin.

Jaemin takes his left-over strength to lift himself up. He presses his bloody lips against hers.

The taste of iron between their lips. It tasted terrible, however his lips against hers- it made her feel broken.

"I love you... T-thanks... For the- the last c-chance." Jena held his hand against his on her cheeks.

Suddenly, Jaemin's hands fell to his chest. Jena looks at his eyes; they look so blank, so lifeless.

Blood stains her clothes, everything. "Jaemin? Jaemin! P-please! Jaemin-."

Immediately, she pulls out her phone. Her bloody fingertips shown on screen as she called Jeno.

"J-Jeno! J-Jaemin... He- he- please, come."