f o u r l e a f c l o v e r.

𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓Symbolizes goodluck

𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
Symbolizes goodluck.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

My Spidey senses are tingling...

Oh, you were a bit sad yesterday! That made me sad too :((

I know that four leaf clovers has something to do with goodluck, so I hope it helps you a bit today!

I really would love to see you smile!

Your smile is like a goodluck sign? (Oh my, that's creepy, isn't it?) But it's just so pretty.

You're so pretty ♡︎

I lowkey feel like someone has found out who I am and I don't know who it is but they know me....

I'm uncomfy •^•

Anyway, I'm scared- like what if someone just comes up to me and asks of I'm the one sending you love origamis or something?

That would be a big fear of mine.

I've been listening to a lot of songs lately and I realized that most of them are relatable.

Other than that, I hope you have a better day than yesterday!

Pls don't frown, it makes me sad too :(

- 🍀

Jeno watches Jaemin spin the paper clover with his fingers

Jeno watches Jaemin spin the paper clover with his fingers. The softest smile on his face.

Jeno stares at the letter, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Why? Disappointed that you aren't getting some?" Jaemin teased whilst Jeno shook his head.

"No thank you, I don't want your love origami sender or something," Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Sweet home Alabama..." Jeno muttered under his breath whilst Jaemin was busy with his four leaf clover.

"Please, Jena!" They turn towards the door where they see Donghyuck being whiny.

"No, you're only bothering Mark," Jena said as she fidgeted with the paper diamond between her fingers.

"Oh, please- I lowkey think you bother Jae-,"

"HEY, LEE DONGHYUCK, CATCH!" Jeno stood up and threw a crumpled piece of paper towards Donghyuck.

"What was that for!?" Donghyuck threw it back at Jeno who looked tensed.

"You're being annoying!"

"Well, you're being a dick!" Jeno walked towards Donghyuck who immediately ran out of the classroom.

Jeno quickly follows him.

"I feel weird," Jena said to Renjun who made his way to sit in front of Jaemin.

"Wanna gamble?" Renjun smiled to which Jaemin tilted his head in confusion.

"Gamble?"

"Winner will say a secret,"Renjun threw paper coins on the table.

"No, no, no!" Jena says as she thinks about Renjun spilling her secret.

"I won't spill yours, sweetie," Renjun smirks. Jena still shook her head as she took the paper coins away.

"Still a no," Renjun pouts as she drags him away to find Jeno and Donghyuck.

Jaemin was left there with the paper coins and paper diamonds on his desk.

The paper diamond looked awfully identical to the one given by his admirer...