s h e l l.

𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍as a token of remembrance

𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍
as a token of remembrance

✧˖*°࿐

Good day, madamoiselle

I'm glad to see you're smiling again, even if it's not with me.

I decided that I'll be cutting everything off with Hyejin after school.

It's time for me to confront her even though I know that won't help with our situation right now.

I know I messed up for moving too quickly and you told me to not blame myself but I just can't help it, u Kno?

Anyway, I'm just really glad to see you laughing.

Hyuck and Renjun wouldn't let me near you, so I figured sending letters might help.

I made you a seashell, by the way!

My mother told me that a seashell is like a token of remembrance!

Maybe this obstacle of our life is our token of remembrance.

I want to be with you, together we'll rule the world :D (too much? Okay)

Love is so complicated but I feel like it's only complicated if a person makes it complicated.

I overheard that you'll be visiting you grandmother.

Donghyuck's voice isn't that soft- it's heard by the whole class.

Other than that, I hope you have a good visit.

And a good day of course!

- Na 🐚

JAEMIN WAITED FOR HYEJIN in his classroom

It was now empty since school has ended. He takes a peek out of the window and sees Jena walking with Beomgyu.

He frowns, that would be him if he found out sooner.

"Jaemin? What happened?" Hyejin entered the classroom in a hurry. She rushed to where Jaemin is.

"Hyejin- why did you lie?" Bluntly, said Jaemin.

Instantly, Hyejin looked like she's seen a ghost.

"W-what are you talk about?" Jaemin showed her the letter she was holding on that day.

"This is not yours, this belongs to someone else. I know who wrote it now and I'm on the verge of losing them because of you."

Jaemin's expression was blank but his voice says he's angry. How can he not be angry?

He was played, Jena was used- of course, he would be angry.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I made those letters-,"

"How long are you going to lie? You didn't send these," Jaemin pulled out all the letters given by Jena.

"I got your handwriting where," he pulled out a paper with Hyejin's handwriting.

Immediately, he compared the two handwritings.

"Doesn't look similiar... Even one letter is different," Jaemin puts down both sheet of papers and face Hyejin.

"If you're going to lie and claim someone else's letter then piss off. This whole thing is over," you could tell there's fire around him.

He puts the letters in his bag and walked out of the classroom, leaving an angry Hyejin.

However, he stopped when he saw a male standing beside the classroom door.

"Finally, you did something right for once." Jeno scoffed at Jaemin.

"What are you still doing here?" Jaemin asked the older who shrugged. He turned away from Jaemin.

"I wanted to eavesdrop, this is about my sister, so I have the right." Jeno walked and Jaemin followed.

"But this is my conversation."

"Don't care! Anyway, I would let you talk to my sister if it weren't for RenHyuck stopping you." Jeno laughed which brought a smile to Jaemin's lips.

"So we're now friends again?" Jaemin asked to which Jeno wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Always has been! I was just waiting for stupid Na Jaemin to disappear." Jaemin bits Jeno on the arm.

"Why is Jena visiting your grandma anyways?"

"To ask about her amulet which turned gray suddenly. I'm pretty sure grandma has answer," Jeno huffed.

Suddenly, he remembers the words his grandma said to their mother before giving the amulet to Jena.

Something about soulmates and miracles.