t o m o r r o w.

𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘tomorrow is his date

𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘
tomorrow is his date... what else could get worst?

✧˖*°
Jaemin was puzzled...

Why is Jeno avoiding him? Jena is avoiding him as well. All of his friends are avoiding him and he doesn't know why.

He would ask Jeno for advice to what to wear on his date but he couldn't.

He's also confused to why Jena always looks like she's on the brink of tears when she's near him.

Did he do something wrong? Did he say something wrong?

He just doesn't understand.

Neitherless, the boy was happy. Hyejin claimed to be his admirer and he's happy but uncertainty lingered.

He doesn't know why, it's just there.

He tells himself to shrug it off and focus on his date on the next day. Suddenly, it got hard for him to think.

On the other hand, the boys kept Jena busy with jokes and things.

"Jena is going somewhere with Beomgyu! Jena is going somewhere with Beomgyu~," Donghyuck danced on his seat.

"Is this right?" Jeno asked as he showed the folded triangle to Renjun.

"Yes! You're finally doing it right," Renjun groaned in annoyance.

Jena stayed on her seat, a book in her grasps. She smiled at what her friends were saying.

"It's not a date, Hyuck! He just asked me because I seemed sad," Jena denied Donghyuck's words.

"Still! If he has interests in you then it's a date," Donghyuck crossed his arms proudly.

All three of his friends shook their head in disbelief.

"It's simply a hangout, Hyuck... We'll just go read books, buy stationaries, go eat. He told me and I believe it's just a hangout," Jena cleared.

Renjun slightly gasped and turned to look at Hyuck. "Maybe, it is a date..."

"See!? Now the smart one agreed," Donghyuck stuck his tongue out.

"He knows about my feelings for... Him... Beomgyu isn't the type to ask for a date when he knows I'm clearly-," she softens her voice, "heartbroken."

"Pft- sure," Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

After that, they continued to chat.

All three males distracted Jena from her evident sadness. However, she begins to feel something.

Her amulet.

It always feels warmer when she's near Jaemin or thinking about the male. It wasn't like that before, so why is it suddenly happening?