l o t u s f l o w e r.

𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth

𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Are you ever interested in seeing lotus flowers?

I would definitely love to see them! I heard they are at their fullest bloom on late June and September!

Lotus flowers are so pretty!

In fact, I grew some when I was younger but it was long ago because I was still living with my grandmother.

My brother loves to eat the seeds though, especially if they're roasted.

I miss it so much :(

It would be nice to see lotus flowers blossom with you but then again, you don't know me haha.

The lotus origami looks pretty, isn't it? I really like how it turned out.

I hope you like it, it's my favorite so far.

- 💐

"Jena! Can we go to your grandma's house and taste the wonderous roasted lotus seeds she makes?"

Jaemin raised his head at the familiar voice.

"I'm not sure lotus seeds are even in season, Hyuck. I miss them lots though," Jena says.

"Darling, here you go," Renjun gives her a lotus flower on the stem origami. She chuckles and accepts it.

Jaemin's eyes glued on them, his head full of assumptions that it might be Jena who is giving her the origamis.

However, he remembers she makes them for another person... He sighs, slightly disappointed.

"Jena! Choi Beomgyu is requesting to see you~," one of their classmates says when they enter the classroom.

Jena raises his head, puzzled about the sudden request.