11. NO REASONING

There were many coincidences and even more elements that brought Kaede and Dominque on each other's path. The feeling that growled inside Kaede's stomach and empowered her at this instant reassured her.

Until the fatal instant, Kaede didn't trust her intuition that urged her to try something with the man.

The morals she fixed managed to have her suppress the feeling. Kaede thought it was fright, but in fact, it was desire. Lust so huge, it scared her. The emotions she had for Dominque appeared the day he passed the door of Da Stuff; Marco was what prevented and overshadowed her judgment. He was also the reason that pushed her towards his friend.

Dominque grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close; the kisses became irrational. Before he lost all control, Dominque stopped, "are you sure, Kaede?"

The woman nodded.

Dominque took her by the hand and led her back to his bedroom. His actions were not deliberate. The man who lost hope also closed the door to his fantasies.

Never had the house been so quiet. There was no music to create the mood or any other ambiance except the tv screen, which showed the Playstion's home page's blue display.

The silence appeased Kaede as her thoughts were clear and undistracted. Kaede sat on his bed and looked around at the bare cream walls, partially covered by a library on one side and his gaming equipment. Dominque came and sat beside her; Kaede was back to her shy self, unable to stare at him. He grasped her hand and caressed the lines of her palm with his finger before poking every beauty mark, "I won't hurt you, Kaede. You already have my promise, right there in your palms."

Kaede giggled.

Dominque tilted his head to the side to look at her, "you're ticklish?"

"Everyone is."

"No, I'm not."

"Want to bet?" Kaede proceeded to tickle Dominque, who contracted his muscles and grabbed her. Before she knew it, she laid on her back. Kaede's arms were restrained above her head by the man's grip. Dominque towered over her with his legs outside each side of her hips.

Kaede's braids spread wild on his sheets. Dominque stared right into her eyes before she looked away.

"Kaede, you can stillㅡ."

Kaede shifted her gaze back to him, "I said, I decide."

👮‍♀️🔞🌡🔥

Dominque lowered his head; his ruffled hair brushed her forehead, his lips grazed and teased hers before kissing them. His tongue slowly invested her mouth. Dominque released her arms, and Kaede wrapped them around his neck, letting her fingers caress the nip before sliding down his back and to the front. From there, Kaede began to lift his tee shirt. Dominque liked the fact Kaede didn't remain passive. He passed his head out of the t-shirt when he could. He focused on kissing her neckline before pulling her cropped tee up and off.

Kaede placed her hand on his torso and let them slide below his navel. The man sure had abs thought the woman who was astonished to see Dominque knew he could unclip her bra from the front.

Dominque saw the tattoos; he only got snapshots of when she danced. Mantras ran down both her side ribs. He grasped her left breast while he kissed her neck.

Kissing seemed to be one of Dominque's prerogatives, and he was good at it, unlike Kaede, who never felt comfortable with the buccal tongue twisted exchange. The woman never knew if she was doing it right. Thus kissing was an angst trip.

Here Dominque did all the work more methodically; kissing was an art. And probably the most intimate foreplay for him. If there was one thing he desired, it was to embrace Kaede when and where he wanted. Kaede began to feel at ease and let down her guard. Dominque intertwined his fingers with hers and gazed into her eyes. All seemed surreal.

Dominque dreamt of the evening since day one, but unlike what he intended, he found himself wanting to discover what made the woman tick.

He searched for her erogenous zones by caressing different parts of her body and observed Kaede's facial expressions. All the information he collected would serve him later as it was the first of many nights on his planner.

His hand slid from Kaede's breast to the hem of her sweatpants. Kaede's hand covered his.

Dominque frowned, "what's wrong?"

"Eh, let's say I didn't have this in mind, and I'm no way primed for this down there. If you know what I mean."

Dominque stifled a laugh. Kaede's face was dead serious. If she knew she'd be in for some bumping and grinding, she would have programmed a rendezvous at Sephora.

"What do you think? I've never seen any hair? God forbid, hey Kaede, we're human."

Before Kaede could reply, the man yanked off the joggers.

Kaede closed her eyes, not wanting to see his reaction. Instead, it was Dominque's hand she felt caressing her thigh full of short, thin yet existent hairs.

For the Dominque, the veil was nothing. He encountered so many women who didn't wax or shave. Some dyed their body hairs. Blonde women notably loved scheming that way. It was when he touched them that he found out the women were as hairy as a goat.

Still, the truth was Kaede benefited from the Eddie Murphy Boomerang effect, where Dominque closed his eyes on a detail that would make him cringe if there weren't any feelings.

Kaede could not accept being the only one stripped.

The woman slipped her hands in his trousers. Dominque, pushed by the woman's caress in his pants, pulled off. It was now that he let down his weight, and Kaede wrapped a leg around him.

They were skin to skin, and only their underwear retained the parts throbbing with excitement as the goal remained out of reach. Hot and cold. The man saw goosebumps forming her arms.

"Are you cold?"

"No," once more, fear tetanized her. Kaede knew where they were heading, and she was in for the ride. Yet Kaede felt the pressure as she imagined all the bombshells the man met. Suddenly the woman wondered if she would make the cut. Would she live up to his expectations? Or would the man live up to hers?

Dominque tried to read in her expression, "Kaede, this isn't some kind of race." He pushed a braid away from her face, "I can wait,ㅡ."