12.DYNAMIC DUO

EH, DEAR READER, I HOPE YOU ARE LEGAL, PLEASE I DON'T WANT THE WATTPAD POLICE CHASING ME.
🍉🍋🍋🍋🍌🍋🍋🍋🍉

Kaede slid her hands under his pants. Her hands touched his naked butt, Dominque closed his eyes. Though sex could be repetitive, being stroked by someone you desired always provoked chills.

The man began to kiss Kaede's breasts and nibble her nipples. He whiffed her skin, which held the scent of tobacco smoke from the bar; the odor probably cloaked his skin as well. Dominque could distill the light fragrance of her aloe vera bath gel.

He let a hand glide between her thigh, and Kaede tensed up with the apprehension of what the man was going to do. Dominque pulled down her panties.

There were two categories of women clitoral or vaginal. Sigmund Freud declared clitoral orgasm as infantile and immature. Dominque didn't share his opinion; every inch of a woman's body merited attention. Some women were both, and Dominque desired to find out in which camp Kaede stood. He distracted her with kisses as he tested. His fingers stroked the hood of her clit; the reaction was immediate. Kaede bit her lip and tried to withhold the pant. It took minutes before she began to leak, and her stare became mellow, but there was no climax.

Kaede, too was generous when it came to sex. Her partner's pleasure triggered hers; for the moment, she was the one that got the favors. And so she proceeded to stimulate Dominque. The man began to have a difficult time focusing. The woman was no amateur; she touched the right spots and didn't neglect the balls that some women forgot also aroused men.

Dominque was hard, and Kaede was wet; only one thing was missing. The man stretched out his hand and reeled his trousers towards him. He rummaged through all the pockets until the silver squared packet fell in his hand.

He opened the packet and stood on his knees to roll it on. Once done, he pulled Kaede by the hips, laid down, and held one of her legs up. Dominque searched for approbation in her gaze. She lightly jolted as he slid inside his rigid member. Dominque adjusted his posture and pulled Kaede's pelvis closer. She gasped and grasped his back as the movements began to rock her.

There were so many things before, during, and after intercourse that made the action worthwhile. Penetration was one element, but it was not everything.

Kaede caressed the nip of his neck, kissed and bit on the man's earlobe. Dominque lifted her; Kaede bent her knees as she now sat on him in the lazy man position. She redirected his shaft; the man looked up as Kaede adjusted her position. He moaned as he penetrated again, reaching a more profound area within her where the sensation sent chills down his spine.

Dominque locked Kaede in his arms and pressed his head on her bosom as she bounced up and down. He placed his hands on her lower back, helping her gain the right rhythm to their sexy dance.

Kaede pulled back his hair, and he gazed into her eyes. The dark orbs seemed to shimmer as the woman initiated a kiss.

Lento, she licked the contour of his mouth and tugged on his lower lip before engaging her tongue, letting the saliva build-up a little. The movements of her hips slowed down as she whined inch by inch upon him. The kiss was as intense as the sex itself, magnified by the euphoria of the former bottled-up emotions that spilled. Dominque thought his heart stopped. Sweat poured out, making their skin glisten and slippery.

Dominque laid Kaede down on her back, lifted both her legs. Her calves rested on his shoulders for a G-Whiz. He brought the head and the shaft of his penis to the front wall of her vagina; the shot was direct. Kaede let out a moan as the man hit the spot.

The position was a sporty one that Dominque usually avoided, but dancers were flexible, and for Kaede, it's was an easy play that procured maximum pleasure. Drops of water from Dominque's hair fell on the woman's thighs. The air con seemed broken as the room scorched with heat. Kaede's nipples pointed as her breast became engorged. Dominque listened, her breath shortened, Kaede was close. The man's eyes followed a drop of sweat that ran down her neck and slalomed down between her breasts.

Dominque let down one leg to approach her. He wanted to see and hear how she came. The man lifted her pelvis; Kaede moaned and panted. He felt her vulva contracting around his member.

The first condom died with honors; the second cried for mercy, Kaede was on top. Dominque discovered Kaede had crazy control of her waistline as she whined, tick-tocked, wiggled, and wobbled instead of just bouncing. The subsequent actions caused Dominque to take the condom out urgently to avoid it from overflowing with contents; the third one ended their party. The two fell asleep immediately; around 5 am, Kaede woke up like someone with a hangover. Her body ached; it took her a few seconds to realize where she was, and the sight of Dominque triggered the replay of X-rated scenes that made Kaede blush. She sat and got up when the man yanked back her arm, making her drop back in bed.

"Dominque, I have to go."

The man remained eyes closed face down on the pillow, "It's too late, sleep."

"It's 5 am."

It's too early, sleep," he retorted.

Kaede freed herself and stood up, "Dominque, you can stop now."

The woman began to search for her belongings in the dark without minding the man. She gathered her clothes in her arms and walked to the small staircase. Kaede was about to climb when Dominque's arms rested on each side of the stairs while he stood behind her.

She turned and found herself trapped in the small space, "are you holding me hostage? It's okay, Dominque. You can stop. Now that you got what you wanted, perhaps you'll leave me alone."

The man sighed, "that's the issue, Kaede, I can't. I want more. You can't give me this level of intimacy and walk away like it doesn't mean anything. I mean, you mean too much. You mean too much to me already."