INDECENT

The woman in the photos with Dominque at the Rimbaud seemed familiar. Lee Han lived in the same area as her. Kaede recognized Lee Han in the salon, where she went to get her hair straightened for the man she secretly wished to impress.

While the stylist did Kaede's hair, the model bragged about how she still trended on social media since the Rimbaud photos hit the internet. Someone then asked about the man Lee Han was with, and she proceeded to tell her night with a Latin hottie. Kaede lent an ear and listened to the Spanish Staillon tale. According to the woman, he was worth the ride. Kaede left the salon pissed off as she had the confirmation of what she already knew.

That's when the internal conflict began, Dominque was persistent, and every day he wore off on her. Kaede found herself wondering if he would come and see her. Whether his hair would be slicked back or leave it messy? How long would he stay, and finally, would he ask for her number again? The thought of being one step from surrendering and giving her digits tormented her. Lee Han broke the budding feelings that Kaede began to accept.

"Hey Kaede, are you listening to me? I'm not who you think I am. I fooled around, but when I am in a relationshipㅡ."

"Pff"

Dominque, "what's the pff? You don't know."

The woman crossed her arms; Kaede fought against her emotions. The guy wasn't hers, but somehow those few promised words got to her. Now she beat herself up for letting down her guard, "I don't want to know anything about you, Dominque. What do I have to do to get rid of you? This game has been going on for far too long."

Dominque wiped his hands, which stung with the outbreak of sweat on his knees. He looked about everyone turned their gaze away, but it was clear they all eavesdropped.

"Kaede, I don't intend," Dominque closed his eyes, hoping to find inspiration. "It's true at first; it was physical but, Iㅡ."

"Do you want to fuck me? I mean, if we do it, will you leave me alone?"

Dominque hesitated, not knowing where the conversation would terminate and the seriousness of the woman's inquiry. Embarrassed, he threw threatening stares at the neighboring tables, making some customers hold their breath of mocking giggles before saying, "Kaede, what the fucㅡ."

"I thought so," Kaede stood up, "all you want is sex. Have the guts to say it."

"No, no, no, Kaede, you are the one going there. I just invited you to lunch to get to know you, but you are so psyched."

Kaede began to stride away. Dominque got up; what was wrong with her?

The man's mind didn't give him time to analyze; instead, it sent an electrifying surge of adrenaline-fueled anger, "you're right, Kaede, let's fuck, let me fuck you right, and then let's see what happens."

Everyone looked at him as if he were crazy. The man let out a nervous chuckle and went to the counter.

The cashier gave him an empathic smile, "hard day with the girlfriend, huh. Hang in there."

Dominque bought a sandwich, a few pastries, coffee, juice, and left the café. He took a few steps when the man who sat with his wife stopped him, "excuse me, my wife and I overheard your conversation," the man handed him a name card, "if ever you and your friend are looking for other partners. Sometimes all one needs is some spice to fix things."

Dominque, flabbergasted, accepted the card that he threw away once he was out of view. Kaede made him look like a kinkster, and he hated it.

"Back already, Kaede?" Tara asked as the manager rushed inside the store like a runaway cat.