06-𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

"I can't believe nothing happened!" Mina exclaims, dramatically laying out on the table. "You really expected her to sleep with the guy?!" Momo whispers. "No, but I was expecting them to flirt or something!" You sigh, "Mina, we talked about this the whole weekend, we're just friends. Besides he looked like he was going to have a stroke when I asked about Tatami." "But he's so damn fine! How could you not want that?!" Mina yells muffled, causing the people around you and the librarian to look at you three. "Shut up you're gonna get us kicked out!" You snap, "And I'm not looking for a relationship." Pulling Mina off the table Momo asks, "Who said anything about relationships?" "You can't talk you're dating Todoroki!" you say making her blush. "Speak of the devil." Mina nods shooting her eyes to make Momo look behind her. She and Todoroki exchange light smiles as soon as they make eye contact. "Well, I'll see you guys later." You and Mina give your farewells, sending her off. After a couple of minutes, Mina leaves without a goodbye to chase Kiri for the homework.

You begin to pack your bag when the chair next to you screeches and creeks from the person plopping on it. "Let me see your quiz." "What quiz?" Bakugou squints his eyes at you emphasizing that he knows you know what he's talking about. You huff pulling out your phone to show him your results. "Your dumbass got a seventy?!" "I passed that's all that matters." He glares at you in disbelief, "If I'm gonna be your fucking tutor, this shit is unacceptable." "Fine, we'll go over it Wednesday." He shakes his head, "No let's get it over with now." "Bakugou, I don't feel li-" He cuts you off giving you a cold stare. Annoyed you just cooperate and pull out your books. "I saw your dumbass dodging me earlier and the place you decide to 'hide' is the fucking library?" "I wasn't dodging you." Yes, I was. He scoffs to himself, knowing you're lying. As Bakugou is going over the quiz, you space out from time to time, not having the mental capacity to comprehend what he's saying. You realize you're probably still coming down from your hangover. Realizing you zoned out he pulls your chair leg moving you closer to him. He snaps in a whisper, "Oi! Pay attention!" You become distracted again from the smell of his cologne, making you yearn for him somewhat. At this moment it irks you that all it takes is the scent of him to turn you on. Your hand creeps down from the table and rests on his thigh. Caught off guard he stops mid explanation and starts to whisper, "What are you d-" "Continue." He rolls his eyes brushing off your action and continues his explanation. Being gentle, you slowly slide your palm to his crotch, resting it there. Bakugou immediately tenses up, "Y/n-" You cut him off, "I'm listening." He pauses and stares at you waiting for you to address what you're doing but instead, you stare back not saying a word. Still playing ignorant. As soon as he starts to speak again, you lightly brush your fingers against his crotch. Feeling his increasing erection. Releasing a long sigh he slams his book closed and scuffles putting his stuff away along with yours. To annoy him you ask, "Why'd you stop?" "Shut the fuck up."

Frustrated he grabs both of your bags and begins to storm his way toward the private study rooms. You try to keep up, holding back your laugh. As soon as you both reach the private rooms his fist scrunch the bag handles from his anger, seeing that all the rooms are occupied. Pulling you by your wrist, he walks down a hallway searching for an empty classroom. "Why don't we just go back to dorms?" "That's a fifteen-minute walk, I'm not waiting that long!" He stops in his tracks as soon as he sees an empty room with the lights off. Luckily the door was unlocked. Before you can sit on the desk, he tosses the bags on the floor and rushes over to you. Bakugou grabs you by your neck, then harshly presses his lips against yours. You manage to let out a chuckle, which only made him more upset. "Tch, you think this shit is funny?" "Kind of-" Instantly you stop smiling when he squeezes your neck tighter. With his raspy vocal cords, he speaks, "You started this shit now continue," His fingers tighten their grip around your neck, even more, this time choking you. "Get on your knees..." You realize he's not wearing his rings. Meaning the sudden chill sent down your spine and the goosebumps you have all throughout every layer of your skin are from his dominance.

You submit, slowly lowering down while keeping your eyes locked on his. His belt buckle chimes and echos in the empty room as you pull his erection out. For the first time in a while, you break eye contact with him, unable to bear the intense glare he's giving you. "Uh uh, look at me as you do it." You do what you're told, as you spit and lick the tip of his cock. You would tease him again, but from how he's acting you know that it most likely would come back to bite you. You wrap your lips around his erection and begin to slurp up and down his shaft, holding both your hands on his hips. He squints his eyes, letting out a small moan that echos the room. As your mouth travels down further, he struggles to hold his cries. Not caring anymore he lets them out freely but softly only loud enough for you to hear him. The sound of his moans makes you hornier and you enjoy making him feel good. Just like before you're determined to make him cum. You increase the speed making him curse and moan nonstop. The roof of your mouth becomes sore and you start to gag but you dismiss it, focused on pleasuring him. Suddenly, he pulls you back up to his face, so close you feel his body heat. "Don't overdo it like last time." You give a light smile realizing he's talking about when you became teary-eyed. Becoming mellow he softly speaks, "Turn around." As soon as you do he pushes your body forward onto the desk, making you bend over and use your wrists as support.

Teasing you, he steadily pulls down your panties making them tickle your thighs. Hearing the sound of him tear the wrapper makes you antsy. He presses his warm hands on your lower back, signaling you to arch lower. The tip of his cock teases your entrance making you release a quiet whine. He harshly slams himself inside of you making your teeth clench your bottom lip. His stokes become so aggressive you can't even manage to scream or release a moan from how good he feels. The only sounds that fill the silence of the classroom are the smacks of his stokes slamming against you and his scratchy moans from him cumming. Your nails scratch and grip against the top of the desk and you finally release a dragged-out moan as you feel your climax comes close. Knowing this, Bakugou stops making you flustered. Out of breath, you sigh angrily "Why?!" He somehow manages to turn your whole body, making you face him and your back lay on top of the desk. Bakugou leans close to your lips tracing his thumb against them. He leans in to kiss you and as soon as you lean up to meet his lips he pulls back before they touch. Still brushing his thumb against your lips, pouting sarcastically he asks to piss you off, "Aw, you wanna cum?" Sucking your teeth you whine, "Bakugou stop!" He whispers, locking his eyes on yours, "Let me make one thing clear. Do some shit like this again in public or piss me off any kind of way, I'm leaving you just like this." Catching you off guard he quickly slides himself back inside making you let out a loud cry and hiss clenching your teeth. Pressing his lips against yours he muffles, "Understand?" You moan slightly quieter "Yes." kissing him back. Your nails grip the back of his neck and you moan his name as your climax comes close again. You realize his attitude is gone when he starts to praise you like he usually does. "Attah fucking girl, cream on me just like that, yes!" Before you can catch your breath he presses his lips on top of yours still turned on. He breaks the passionate kiss and commands to you in a whisper, "Open" You don't hesitate to open your mouth and stick your tongue out slightly as he casually spits on it. "Swallow..." Again, you do as you're told making him give a satisfied smirk and peck your lips.

Now fatigued, you continue to make out with each other but don't escalate it any further. Coming to a realization you ask as he's still kissing you, "Wait, what time is it?" Bakugou pulls his lips away to turn and look at the clock. "Ten to Twelve." You jump up immediately fixing your clothes. "What's wrong?" "I have class!" "Stay five more minutes!" he groans holding your hips trying to pull your pants back down making you chuckle. "Bakugou no!" Annoyed he rolls his eyes and starts to fix himself.