07-𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜

Even though you acknowledged that it was becoming colder outside, you decided to wear something light since you would be somewhat indoors while out. Zipping up your hoodie you now regret not wearing a thicker one. You daze at stores putting up holiday decorations and advertisements even though the break isn't for another three months. The later it gets the more lively the mall becomes, making the three of you realize that you've been walking around shopping for some time now. While passing a store, a magenta-colored coat catches Mina's eye and she doesn't hesitate to rush inside, making you and Momo follow behind her. Immediately, Mina takes off the jacket she's already wearing to try on the one on the rack. She turns to a mirror and cheeses, posing while clenching the sides of the coat. Mina turns to face you and Momo, raising an eyebrow for extra confirmation. You two smile then compliment and encourage her to buy it. Raising the sleeve she scoffs at the tag, rushing to take the coat off. "It's over ten thousand yen!" You scrunch a frown at her as she angrily shoves the coat back on the rack. "Oh, I just realized! Momo why don't you make it for me as an early Christmas present ?!" "Stop copying off of Kirishima's homework and come to my study hall." "Momo why the fuck is there always a catch with you?" "I guess you don't want th-" Mina huffs searching through the rack of clothes next to Momo, "Fine..." While Mina is distracted, Momo whispers to you, "If she breaks our deal, let me know." "You know damn well even if she does, you're still gonna make it for her." you tease making Momo grin.

It's around 9:30, and the mall closes soon. Before heading back to campus the three of you decide to grab something quick from the food court. While waiting in line, listening to Mina change her order every five seconds, Momo subtly touches your fingertips to grab your attention. "Is that Shindo?" You raise an eyebrow confused, starting to look around. "Nine O'clock," she whispers again. You turn to the left only to see that is in fact Shindo. He's with three of his friends, probably the same group he went to the party with. Mina finally catches on and chimes in, "I'm telling you it's meant to be, you two keep running into each other." "One this is only the second time and two, we're in the most popular mall. It's almost guaranteed you'll run into somebody." Leaning close to the two of you Momo whispers, "Mmm I don't know Y/n, Mina has a point on this one. You guys never ran into each other like this before." Now irritated you suck your teeth, "Momo that doesn't mean shit!" "Regardless you should go say Hi." "No, why?!" you gripe, "Because that's your friend, don't act Hollywood and stuck up." Mina leans in closer to whisper, "Plus he-" "Mina I swear to god if you mention his quirk again!" You cut her off. "What?! Just imagine how beneficial it would be. And he seems like the type that would make sure you finish every time." "Especially if his quirk is used for something like that how could you not?!" "Momo, whose side are you on?!" Nonchalantly without hesitation she answers, "Mina's, but if you think about it we're both on your side because we're trying to be good wing-women." "Y/n hurry he's leaving!" Mina exclaims. You huff pulling out your cash and shoving it in Mina's hand, "Get me a number two!"

One of the things you're sure almost everyone hates is seeing people you know in public spaces. Since this isn't the first time you've run into him, the conversation shouldn't be awkward especially since Shindo has always been the type to start and hold one. However, you start to feel somewhat anxious since this is your first sober conversation with him. As you walk over Shindo happens to turn around and see you. You're thankful you didn't have to do the weird-ass shoulder tap or call out his name to get his attention. Just like before, he greets you with a warm smile as he walks to meet you halfway. One of his friends calls out to him as he walks over to you. "Go ahead I'll catch up!" "Hurry up! Curfew is at ten!" Shindo scoffs and rolls his eyes, irked as the rest of his friends begin to leave. "You have a curfew at ten?" "Yeah, it's only for this week though, we're conditioning. " You nod. "So What's up? You're here by yourself?" "Nah, I'm with the girls." You answer, nodding your head back at Mina and Momo. You realize they got caught spying when Shindo locks eyes and waves at them. "Hi Momo, Hi Mina!" Awkwardly they greet him back in unison, "Hey Shindo!"They had one fucking job! Just as before, you two make conversation as if you never lost touch in the first place. Mid conversation you notice his hair a little longer than normal, and that he has a mullet. You can't remember if he had it or not the last time you saw him but regardless, you like how it looks on him. It suits him in such a way that makes you attracted to him. While talking he tilts his head catching you in your slight gaze at him. From his small playful smirk, you immediately know he caught you checking him out. Shindo locks his eyes with you and starts to say something about it but then breaks eye contact for a second seeing the restaurant behind you pull its gate down. He sighs, "Shit, I forgot to get my food." "The restaurants on the other side are pretty good, it just depends on what you want to eat." Zoned out, Shindo looks at his final options on the other side of the food court. He hums an "I don't know" before his gaze moves toward you, sizing you from your feet back up to your face, smizing into your eyes. I- is he flirting?! Not being able to hold his composure, he smirks to himself and looks away, "I'll just get something from that Teriyaki place."