12-𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book
in general and are thinking about reporting it,
DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter contains BDSM
Level: Medium
Type: Ice Play, gagging, bondage

When you see the symbols" ***", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-Wine Pon You-Doja Cat
II-P*$$Y Fairy (OTW)-Jhené Aiko
III-All To You-Sabrina Claudio

Enjoy <3

In the morning you toss and turn brushing your naked skin against the silk sheets disturbed by a sudden warmth. A sunray beaming down upon your face. After some time, drifting in and out of sleep you become conscious, feeling the bed weigh down and a presence above you blocking the uncomfortable light. With blurred vision your eyes open to Katsuki, his expression slightly bothered. "So, you plan on sleeping all day?!" You groan, pulling the blanket over your face. He tries to yank the sheet down but fails from your grip being stronger than his. He attempts to wake you up by yelling, shaking, and pulling your bare body. You murmur and turn to the other side of the bed as he does. "Get up dumbass!" Still half asleep you respond, "Fuck off, it's only ten!" Ignoring him, you bury your face under the covers, drifting back to sleep. At his limit, he huffs, giving up after all his failed attempts, and leaves the room. After about ten to fifteen minutes, a light aroma of savory butter from the kitchen enters the room. Because of it you fully come to your senses, causing you to finally get out of bed and start your usual morning routine.

You head to the kitchen and remain quiet, enjoying your view of him. There's just something about watching Katsuki cook that's appealing to the eye. It's surreal yet nice to see when he's really focused, how reserved he is. Pulling you out of your gaze he speaks, "You're weird as fuck." "I'm just not used to seeing you so quiet." you tease, slightly embarrassed he caught you. Katsuki focuses back on making breakfast, causing silence to enter the conversation. You stand next to him, watching him pour two small spoonfuls of pancake batter on the pan. You assume he's cooking the last batch when you see on the nearest counter lies two stacks covered by a napkin, to trap the heat.

While cooking he gets a call from Kiri. You can hear Kiri on the other line stuttering with panic as Katsuki just holds the phone trying to keep his composure in front of you. Gradually becoming vexed, he tells you to watch the food in the pan before heading into the other room to continue his call. You nod, sending him off. Bored since he left the room, you zone out for a bit, playing with the sizzling partially cooked pancakes in the pan. Pulling you out of your daydream is your phone vibrating with Yuki's name plastered across the screen. You hesitate to answer, anxious she might hear Katsuki in the background.

"Hey, auntie!" "Hey boo! I was checking in." "I'm good, everything is going well so far." Yuki continues small talk with you, keeping you on the phone while you're eager to get off as each second passes. As soon as you're about to hang up she scrunches her face asking, "Where's Mina and Momo?" You panic, slurring your words not knowing what to say. "Oh um, they're-" Cutting you off mid explanation is Katsuki yelling at Kiri through the phone in the other room. Before Yuki can even ask who or what that was, you look at her through the screen already coming up with an excuse. "The neighbors are loud, it's really annoying." Yuki narrows her eyes at you, knowing you're full of shit. And you know this, but still, try to cover up your little secret. Katsuki makes the situation worse when he walks back into the kitchen, completely disregarding you're on facetime as he shouts while walking past the camera. "Who the fuck are you calling loud and annoying?... YOUR DUMBASS BURNT THE FUCKING FOOD!" Concerned Yuki shouts, "Y/n who the hell is that?!" Not knowing what to do since she not only heard but saw Katsuki, you end the call in a cold sweat and continue to as she spams you with calls and text messages.