11-𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book
in general and are thinking about reporting it,
DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter contains BDSM
Type: Breeding Kink
Level: Low

When you see the symbols"***", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-All The Time-Jeremih
II-On The Way-TWENTY88
III-Slow It Down-Ty Dolla $ign

Enjoy <3

The whole car ride, the two of you don't say much. To be honest, no words need to be said as of right now. Filling the long ellipses of the car is the sexual ambiance along with Bakugou's playlist. You're surprised that every song he plays isn't 'rock' (even though you wouldn't mind if it was). You admire how his music taste is pretty evened out between his outer and inner persona. You focus on the music to distract yourself from thinking about all the things you're eager to do to him and for him to do to you. After three hours you reach Kyoto, Japan. There's still about a half-hour drive to the resort but you're glad the hard part is done. Taking a break from the road trip for a bit, you two head to a small shopping center. Bakugou strongly insisted that he buys groceries during the ride regardless of there being a free food service at the resort. His reason and the exact quote was, "I'm not eating their fucking charity food for five days straight!" But you know that it's because he most likely wants to cook for you even though he'll never admit it. As he shopped you simply followed behind him. He found little ways to flirt with you. Like reaching his arm over you to reach something on the shelf so his body hovers above you. Or how he touches your hips, slightly gripping them to move you to get to something.

Thirty long and tedious minutes later, you finally make it to the Airbnb. You make a quick call to Yuki telling her you and the 'girls' made it there safe, luckily she didn't ask to speak to them. The two of you haul everything into the house at once, refusing to make a second trip like normal people. Trying not to drop everything the two of you stand in the front door in amazement at how beautiful the place is. Despite the house being huge, you like how it gives off a homey and lived-in vibe instead of feeling like you're in a museum where you mustn't touch anything. You both take turns showering real quick for two reasons. One, to get out of the clothes you traveled in, and two even though no flirtatious words have been said yet, that you both know what's about to go down tonight. After changing into something comfortable, you help Bakugou put the groceries away before you tour the house, knowing that once you start nothing will get done. While unpacking the bags, you notice a bottle of wine. Pulling it out of the bag, the dark green glass glimmers in the dim lights making you be able to clearly see the erubescent tiny bubbles float to the top. The bottle has an off-white label with miniature mountains and trees painted in a dark taupe. Beside the Kanji inscription reads in black text, 'TOMI NO OKA' When did he pick this up?  You think, placing it on the counter.

While walking, touring the house, you come across a small hallway where the walls are nothing but glass windows exposing the outside scenery. The patio furniture colors correspond to and complement the nature behind them. Near the table lies a full-size bar with a small grill next to it. Startling you are the automatic pool lights flashing on, along with the lights on an elevated platform behind the pool that has a gazebo and what seems to be a jacuzzi underneath it. Overly excited you blurt out, "Ooh, let's go in the hot tub!" Walking up beside you to look through the glass he answers, "It's cold as fuck outside." "That's why it called a hot tub." " I didn't bring trunks." Playfully you speak "So? I didn't bring anything either..." He smirks at you, already knowing what you're implying. Before going in you quickly grab the wine bottle along with the corkscrew, placing it at the edge of the tub. You and Bakugou exchange looks before you make the first move and start undress. Of course, Bakugou stays behind you purposely to beam and size every inch of your body. Becoming timid for some reason you ask him to turn around to which he replies, "Why are you acting like I've never seen you naked before?!" You could ask yourself the same question. It's not like he makes me uncomfortable, maybe it's because it's been a while. You tilt your head frustrated as you wait for him to turn around. He sighs, rolling his eyes before he does. The warm water soothes your sudden chilled body as soon as you touch it. "Can I get in now?!" Bakugou teases. "Mhm." As you hold your arms across your chest trying to warm up in the water from the chills of the cold air, Bakugou starts to undress. The view of how his back flexes and folds when he starts to pull his shirt above his head is really a sight to see. The view pleases you making you think about how you're going to mark it up later. Coming to his senses that you're enjoying yourself a little too much he leans his head over his shoulder, "Tch, close your eyes! I didn't get a free show so your dumbass isn't either!" You chuckle "Fair enough." before clenching your eyes closed.