14-𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book
in general and are thinking about reporting it,
DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter contains Use Of Substance 
Type: Alcohol&Marijuana

When you see the symbols" ***", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-Tryna Smoke-Jhene Aiko
II-So High-Doja Cat

Enjoy <3

During the ride back, Yuki calls to check in which seems to be every thirty minutes. You're a little annoyed by it but remain easy with her since she is overly paranoid about your safety right now. Thanks to Katsuki's extreme sleep schedule and there being no traffic, you came home earlier than expected. Regardless, the second you walk in the door Yuki comes rushing downstairs. Frustrated she holds you tight. "What took you so long?!" "It's a three-hour drive Yuki." She continues hugging you for comfort, refusing to let go for another minute. You can tell Yuki is holding her tongue which only makes you more anxious being that you don't know which elephant in the room she's going to address first. The reason Mr.Aizawa said you had to come home or you using the trip as a sneaky link.  Before she can start to mention anything you stall, grabbing a snack from the kitchen as you ask her where the kids are. She huffs a relieved sigh and answers, "They went back to school today."

Unable to wait you continue the conversation, nervously asking, "What happened? What did Mr. Aizawa say?" The fear is still present on her skin as she sighs, leaning against the counter. "He was very demanding and sounded worried. I tried to ask him for details but he claims whatever is going on is confidential." Attempting to dial down the adrenaline pulsating through your skin you ask, "So why did I have to come home?" "They needed you to be in town to keep you safe just in case something happened." Yuki makes her way over shooing her hand dismissing the situation so you won't overthink. "It's probably just another rumor they're throwing out of proportion like last time. I wouldn't think about it too much." You smile at her agreeing, knowing damn well just how serious this situation is going to be. Tricking your mind at ease.

~

Later in the afternoon, you sit alone as you listen to the harsh wind slam against the side of the house. Yuki rushed out for work not too long after you came home. She briefly mentioned how she has to leave early to pick the kids up from their play date. You looked at her confused since your mom is always the one who picks them up. Becoming vexed Yuki shakes her head and mumbles, "We're not talking." You expected your mom to still be stern with you but not so much towards Yuki. Feeling that you're to blame, you offer yourself. Yuki was very stubborn at first repeatedly saying, "No you need to stay home. What if something happens?!" Luckily you convinced her saying you're the only one able to pick your cousins up, and that the school isn't that far from the house. She thanks you quickly hugging you tight confirming, "They finish at seven, and please please please, don't forget!" You assure her sending her on her way.

Waiting for time to pass by you get a very abrupt and unexpected call from Katsuki."Hey-" "Get dressed, I'll be at your house in twenty." "Huh?!" "Twenty Minutes! Be dressed Y/n!" Before you can even ask why or what he's talking about he hangs up. You try calling him back but he sends all your calls to voicemail. Being that you have a good two hours to spare until your cousins need to get picked up, you stupidly rush to your room. You rummage through clothes with no context as to what you're getting dressed for. You wear something casual but not too casual. Simple. But appealing. You're glad your hair is already done, being that it never fails to take up the most time.