17-𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐬

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book
in general and are thinking about reporting it,
DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter mentions the following

Anxiety/Panic attacks
Extreme threats
Blood/open wound

When you see the symbols" ***", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-Running on E-Brent Faiyaz
II-I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore-XXXTENTACION

Enjoy <3

Denki groans miserably face down in a pile of clean and now wrinkled laundry he for some reason refuses to fold. "I'm fucking miserable!" He cries out in desperate need of any type of relief. "What's his problem?" Kiri asks. "Our bud man canceled on us last minute. He said something about laying low." Sero answers pushing Denki's legs off the bed so he can sit. "Laying low?" Kiri questions taking a seat. "He said it was important that he stays away from UA students, well... UA completely for a little bit. He wouldn't go into detail." Kiri brushes it off, "Maybe it's for the best Denki." Mina chimes in, "Honestly, I can't really remember what sober you is like."

Sero asks, "Besides Denki's weed withdrawal, what's the plan for today? And where is Y/n?" The sound of your name brings Katsuki's attention to the conversation as the rest of the boys shrug their shoulders. Unable to keep her composure, Mina has a very obvious look on her face that reads she knows exactly where you are. Raising an eyebrow Sero calls her out, "Mina, where's Y/n." "I-I don't know." Her tone and skittishness raise an alarm and all eyes are on her. All the boys are thinking the same thing but Katsuki is the only one who has the nerve to ask, "Why the fuck are you acting so weird?!" "I'm not!" She reacts defensively in a high-pitched tone, practically snitching on herself.

The conversation with Mina turns into a game of cat and mouse. Someone asks valid questions about why she's being so secretive and her consistent denial. Mina eventually gives in, shamefully revealing "She's on a date with Shindo..." The room gets quiet from Mina's response which only confuses them more. "Wait...that's it?!" Denki asks tauntingly "Talk about anti-climactic." Sero shakes his head, "Seriously Mina what was the big fucking deal?!" "I don't know she just asked me to keep it secret for now!" Kiri crosses his arms just as annoyed, "Why?" Mina shrugs, "I guess she just wanted it private until she figures out what's going on between them."

Last night the squad decided to hang out today. With the never-ending patrol, you all needed a break. Though no definite plans were etched in stone, the most you all came up with was to meet in Denki's room and you all would figure out what to do from there. Already knowing you have a date with Shindo, you told Mina to keep it secret from the rest of the guys for now. You didn't give Mina any explanation as to why because you figured you didn't have to. (Wrong...wrong fucking move) You knew the rest of the guys wouldn't care about you going out with Shindo. The reason for keeping this date a secret is to obviously prevent Katsuki from finding out for a good couple of reasons.

One is that the whole reason the two of you became friends with benefits in the first place started with the unknown chemistry you had with Shindo at the time. Another is that Katsuki isn't stupid. Far from it actually. It'll be pretty clear that for you to go on a date with Shindo means you had to have been talking to him for quite some time now. And lastly, the reason that outshines the others is your last hookup on new years eve. Since then you and Katsuki haven't really spoken to each other. To be honest you really don't know what to say to him after the night you shared. It's very clear that no one could call it a casual hookup. Put the secrecy of your feelings for Shindo on top of all that, and you have now successfully poured a full glass of an awkward and problematic conversation for the next time you speak to Katsuki. A conversation neither of you are ready for at that.