18-𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book

in general and are thinking about reporting it,

DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter contains BDSM

Level: Medium-High

Type: pleasure dom

When you see the symbols " ***", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-Persian Rugs-PARTYNEXTDOOR
II-I'll Kill You-Summer Walker
III-Surprise-Chlöe

Your mind and eyes fight each other. One desperately wants to rest while the other demands to be alert. You do your best to ignore it since it's not much longer until you reach the Ketsubutsu campus. You call Shindo in advance giving him time to meet you at the bus stop and help you with your bag. Regardless of it being almost a year since you two started dating, you can't help but be anxious whenever there's a gap from the last time you saw him. Nervous yet keen, you creep your head forward waiting for the route's turn onto campus. You lock eyes with each other as soon as you get off, both of you waiting for a satisfied embrace. Shindo's arms squeeze you tight to the point you feel his grip through your puffed coat. His grinned lips warm yours then he immediately speaks, "I missed you." You chime the same words back with a smile looking away before you get shy for absolutely no reason. Grabbing your duffle from you he's caught by surprise by the weight. "Damn Y/n you're only staying two days."  "Three technically if you count today." He scoffs with a smirk shaking his head.

After dropping off your stuff, Shindo seemed pretty eager to give you a tour of campus. The club fair is today meaning there are a lot of activities going on. He wants you to get the full Ketsubutsu experience while it's live outside. During the walk, you admire the modern architecture and the different decorative looks each building has. Though it is a pretty campus, you remain biased thinking to yourself that U.A'.s campus is prettier.

You can tell you two are a little touch deprived from the subtle brushing of fingertips as you walk to the different stations. He intertwines his hand with yours not wanting to let go, and to be honest you don't either. It's like after all those video calls you two need to touch each other to make sure this is real. What's funny is Mina and Momo's theory is starting to become true. Before you left they mentioned how being far apart from each other for this long was only going to make it harder to keep your hands off each other.

Though you don't really have any intentions to, the girls practically swear this visit is going to turn into a sexual one. You like to think you have some self-control but to be honest you think about how that would be really really nice being that the last time you had sex was with Baku-... someone's name who will not be mentioned. The only thing holding you back is that because it's been such a long time since you were sexually active, you don't know if you still have it in you.

Looking around, your eyes lock on a station called 'Culture Cafe'. Feeling the warm presence of the girl in front of her club's stand, you're compelled to go for some reason. You break from Shindo's hand telling him your gonna go to the other side. Her coral blush compliments her brown skin as she welcomes you with a smile. Being that you can make only but so many guesses as to what the club stands for you ask her. She seemed really fondled that you asked making her hold her passion and excitement as she explains. "Since quirks came around, a lot of people only cared about what power they were going to pass around in their bloodline forgetting about actual culture or family history. This club reminds people whether they're striving to be a hero or not, they're more than the quirks they have and don't have and that they do come from someone and someplace, not just a power." Damn...that hit a nerve. You smile, encouraging how the club sounds something you would love to be a part of. "So are you thinking about joining?" "I would love to but I don't go here, I'm just visiting my boyfriend." She gives a playful frown, "Shit that sucks. Well, all of our club meetings are on the weekend so if you're ever in town feel free to stop by." " Thanks." "So what school do you go to?" "U.A. University." She stammers whispering, "The U.A.?!" You smile and nod becoming flustered, "Damn girl, as you fucking should!" After a couple of seconds of looking at your face,  knowing what school you go to and that you have a boyfriend that goes here, her smile drops into a smirk coming to a realization.