20-𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭'𝐬

WARNING

If you are uncomfortable with this chapter/ book

in general and are thinking about reporting it,

DO NOT CONTINUE!

This chapter mentions the following
- Sexual Themes

When you see the symbols"✰✰✰", I strongly suggest you play the following songs in order, to truly enjoy your reading experience.

(Spotify & Apple Music Playlist in bio)

I-Dreams-PURPO$E

Enjoy <3

Let's step into the mind of Katsuki Bakugou, two points to be exact.

First, when he realized he was in love with you, and second, when you altered his trust in you. Funny enough he came to the conclusion of both on the same night.

Last Year, The Night Of New Year's Eve.

You sit in the passenger seat of his car as you always do giving him a better chance for his eyes to truly analyze you.

He traces his red irises up and down your figure, slowly studying every detail there is about you right now. He admires your black dress, outlining every stitch he can make out in the dark of his car. His eyes follow you from your feet to your lips which makes him start to fantasize. His favorite thing to do is kiss the fresh gloss off of your lips, it enhances every kiss in some way for him, he just can't quite describe how it makes him feel. Bakugou scans every part of you to ease his satisfaction thinking to himself, Are those shoes new? I don't remember seeing them. She decided to wear eyeliner tonight...I like it. He notices your usual jewelry that seems to be glued to your body since you're always wearing them as well as some new pieces for the sake of the outfit. As if he's making sure to dot every i and cross every t, he takes his time to truly look at you, his obsession.

When he's done, he's surprised the girl at the party who tried to talk to him thought she ever had a chance. It's laughable to him. Her looks and personality can't compete with you. She was very pretty though, and she would be considered attractive to the average guy but Bakugou isn't average, and neither are you.

The rain doesn't seem to lighten up as Bakugou steers through traffic, adding tension against time desperately trying to hurry back to campus before the new year kicks in. The car is now silent as if there weren't moans bouncing off the leather seats moments ago. Not a word from either of you is said, not even from the speakers -quiet but a comforting quiet. The unspoken bliss still lingers between the two of you, especially coming from Bakugou. As he drives, he thinks about his discovery, his realization about something he had been contemplating for weeks. I think I'm in love with her. He thinks to himself. The word love seems so strong and personal yet feels appropriate at the same time. To say he likes you sounds too impractical because it's deeper than that for him. At least he can agree with himself that he has feelings for you.