Mew Meeting The Parents

Off was very excited that Gulf was coming home with a suprise Gun looked at his husband confused Gun went over to the living sat next to Off. Gun said to Off why are you looking outside the window I know your excited to see your son but stare at the window is not going to help anything. Gun called his other sons get ready for dinner since Gulf was coming back home.((

                     ( 2 hours later)

Ding! Ding! there is a knock on the door Gun answered the door it was Gulf his. Hi dad said Gulf when the was opened its Gulf at the door Gun couldn't believe it his son is back home. Off rushed to the door hugged Gulf but they noticed someone next to him Gun asked him who is this young man next to you Off looked shocked and suprised to see someone next his son holding hands. Gun said get inside your brothers are waiting for you. Off lead them to the living room area where their sons have benn waiting for them all of them looked at each other without saying a word it was a very awkward no one wanted to say anything. Gun finally decided to break the silence and said who is this man??

Gulf didn't know if he should say friend or his roommate or his boyfriend he didn't know how Off would react knowing he has a boyfriend but than Chimon his younger brother said judt do it and get it over with. his other brother Win agreed along with Mew who said the same thing. Gun looked at all the boys with evil stare all Gulf is to tell them. Papii and dad I need to guys something I hope you hear me out first before scolding me please than Gun said I'm all hears son papii agreed. Ok here goes nothing dads THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND MEW we have been since high school before going to college all papii can is listen but deep down papii was confused to why his son didn't tell him sooner.

Gun  face was completely shocked at the news he love his no matter what happens his brothers weren't that shocked since they knew all long. Off didn't say anthing he so quiet that all of them very scared especially Mew was all ready nerves to begin with Papii looked looked at his other sons told them to go there room we need to talk to Gulf and Mew. Win and Chimon left the living room went to their rooms all they could was sit in there beds wondring wht is going to happen next. 

Mew introduce him saying HI, my name is Mew Suppasit I'm 29 years old I go the same your son goes to I'm a sophomore in collage.What are you studing Gun said Mew then said I study Music  Off wasn't impressed by his answer but either way his son is happy and thats all that  matter to them.

  DO YOU GUYS THINK OFF WILL ACCEPT MEW to the family?? Don't worry I would never leave out BRIGHTWIN AND PLUEMON fans. They have there own chapters soon.