Pleumon

I was sitting on the bench with my cousins waiting for someone to pick us up. Win asked who is going to pick us up today since our parents are working today? Nanon said I think it P' Pluem that will be picking us up today I heard it this morning from his parents. Chimon was excited to hear that Pluem will be picking them up  they all looked at Chimon very curious as to why Chimon looked happy.

Win:Bro why do you look so happy for??

Chimon: Uhmmm. 

Fiat: Maybe because is his boyfriend is picking him up today.

Nanon:no wonder he is happy today.

Frank: I would be happy too if my boyfriend was picking me up. but since I'm grounded I can't see him.\

Ring! Ring! Ring!  (Frank phone was ringing it was his brother Pleum)

Frank;Hello bro 

Pleum:i'M ON MY WAY!

Frank:ok we will be waiting for you

Pluem: ok see you soon

Frank:ok bro bye.

As soon as Frank hung up the phone Chimon asked was that your brother? Frank said yes, it was my brother he said he will be here soon. oh ok Chimon said looking happy a clam.

                          (30mins later)

Pluem arrived at the school where they waiting for him. Chimon said about time you got here P'Pluem I like feel I have been wait for 2 hours for you. Win chipped in and said really just glad he had time to get today or would be taking the bus you know how our parents feel about us riding the bus. Frank said I took the bus with Drake 3 times already since we had to study for a test. Pluem asked his brothers if they had any homework today?? both Nanon and Frank answered at the same time by yes we do P'Pleum. hey P'Pleum can you please take me to Drake's house he took my math book by accident Frank said P'Pleum said fine but he has bring it to the car your not going inside to get it. Chimon then how about you tell Drake to bring it to my house that way you won't get in trouble.

                            (Chimon texting Drake)

Chimon:Hey Drake 

Drake:hey chimon whats up?

Chimon:can you bring Frank's math book to my house?

Drake: sure I will be there soon.

Chimon:ok thank bye.

Chimon told Frank that Drake will bring his math book at his house soon.Frank thank you at least I can see him for little bit Frank than looked at his brothers and said don't tell daddy please his brothers were not sure if they should agree or not.