Win Skips Class For The First Time Part 2

AJ'S POV

I'm seating here in the car with Mix,Earth,JJ,Drake,Nanon,Ohm,Bright, Win and the new kids Boss, Mos, Banky, and the other I forgot his name which to be honest with you I never thought Win would ever skip class normally he just goes to the music club to see Bright he is my brother though and I have done this so many times already. Win is over here freaking out I get it though its  his first time skipping classes I was the same way my first time he really needs to chill " where are we going anyway?? I asked Earth than answered my question " where going to the beach than we are going to Top's or Gulf's houses which ever answers the phone"  normally we would go to Fiat's place but our parents caught us their too many times so we had to come up with another solution Fiat is now the one who helps out so we won't get into trouble this going to be fun JJ fall asleep in my lap I guess he was so tired today like usual but that's fine with me. So arrive at the beach and saw some familiar faces to mine shook it was Top and Mike alongside was other people from school that I didn't know but who cares I swear to you this doesn't happen very often but at least no one else was at the beach that we know of. Before got into our swimsuits Mike says " Top got a message from you're parents asking if he has seen you guys Top said no so whatever you do don't post any pictures or we all be in hot waters if you know what I mean Gulf said he will be here in few minutes with Mew AJ,JJ and Win remember we will help you out but ou gotta do you're parts too please we know how its was like not wanting to go to school we also understand that your all teenagers"  we all nodded we love helpful out brother-in-laws are but in a way I feel bad for Frank and Nanon more for Frank than anyone else ever since he told us he aborted the child he was carriing he seemed a little different he more rebelous against his parents Nanon gets away with pretty much everything. Papii would be pissed if finds out that we skipped and that we saw Gulf and Mew. I still don't get why my papii doesn't like Mew after all this years if Iwas Gulf I would've done the same thing regarless what parents said.

AJ'S POV ENDED

Gulf's POV

I was laying in the couch watching tv waiting for Mew to get home when I got a call from Top here is the conversation between me and Top

Top: Gulf what you doing??

                                                          Me:nothing much just laying here on the couch watching tv what                                                                           about you??

Top: will I'm at the beach with Mike but you guess who showed up here??

                                                   Me:your parents?? Uncles??

Top: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are you crazy its your brothers and out youngers cousins.

                                         Me:WHAT!! Mine little bothers are the beach??

Top: yes they're  here is another shooking thing Win is with them.

                                        Me: WOW! I guess they really do miss me??

Top: yes they do Win just asked me to ask you if can come here so that he can see you without your parents around.

                                                  Me:while tell him I'm waiting for Mew to come home or mever mind he                                        get into the house I will ask him ( Mew babe my bothers wants to see me at the                                   beach we please go I will give something special when we get back) Top tell him                                   I will be there soon and not post antything please I will post things in my                                           private  account. 

Top: ok I will tell them that and I do have a private account too so does Mike we should have the children make one for this reason.

                                             Me: we should do that  I hope they dont't get caught I;m just saying you                                                        know how our parents fans are so lets pray no one notice them.

Top: agreed I still remember when we we were caught because of thiers fans we got a earful that night we got grounded for like 4 months.

                                                                Me: yes I remember that was  fun  thoI heard sometinhg about                                                                        Frank  is that true??

Top: yes it is true he aborted the child but hasn't told Uncle Tay or anyone else for that matter

                                      Me: Mew has been very supportive towards him and has been telling him to come out with the truth already so if he seems a little of that is why.

Top: when I saw him he liked very exhausted or like he hasn't slept in days   have you hared about this meeting that our parents wants to have??

                                                  Me: yes I do my parents called me tell me I shoild be there eventho I                                                                   don't leave there anymore I said I'd go if papii behaves  himself

Top: oh I will be there too hopefully we can convince Frank to finally ell the truth.

                                               Me: yes I think Mew will do that since Frank seems to listen to him more.

Top: alright I will see you soon. 

                                                              Me: I will see you just let them know.

After I hung up the phone with Top I got dressed  got my stuff ready for the beach Mew did the same thing " babe just to let you know my brothers and my cousins are going to be there  so can you please try to talk to Frank for us please he seems to like you and listens to you more than any body Fiat also tried but nothing worked and we are really desprate here can you try?? I asked Mew Mew looked at mre just nodded but than sayd " I will see what I can do to help out is Fiat with him?? I shook my head no Mew just sighed  and than addded "call him and tell to get here fast as he can Me and Aun will figure this out for you all"  "thank you so much babe you have no idea waht this means to me" I said. I arrive after a few minutes it doesn't take me that long to get there  especially how Mew drives we get there a little faster than normal as soon as I get out of the car I see my favorite people running towards me like wild animals " I guess you all missed me so much"?? I asked them still hugging me they didn't  wanna let me go until Mew said " guys let him breath" Win,AJ,JJ went to hug Mew as will I love this sight tho it makes me feel happy that my brothers love him as much as I do if only papii can see that I would fine.

 A/N Sorry that its taking me forever to post a chapter on this story.