Mew Meeting The Parents Part 2

Off didn't know what to say about what his son just said to them.Gun was very happy that his was with someone who makes him happy but papi on the other hand wasn't sure if he would except their relationship. OFF didn't wanna say anything in front of Gun so all he did was sit there in shock with the news that was just shared. Mew said to Gun I love your son so much I hope that you except me as your son too. Gun was about say something but Off got cut him of.

Son Off said looking at Gulf saying I don't want you to date him he is not good enough for you. But papii said Gulf I love him so much. Please Papii except him for me I don't wanna break up with him.

Gun said STOP papii please. Your son is happy let him be with him he said he loves so much why are you being so difficult?? OFF didn't say anything when Gun told him that papii was just worried about his son .

Chimon  went down the stairs to get something to drink but was shocked to see his parents fighting with his brother like always there is nothing new with his parents fighting with his brother. Chimon thought to himself here we go again when will they stop being protective over their children. If papii knew about his relationship with Pleum his parents friend son it will be bad especially if P'Tay knew about it also.

Win called his brother to come to his room to help him with his homework Chimon said "I will be there in one minute" Win then said hurry up I need your help.

Mew left the living room area so that Gulf can talk to too his parents alone without him around so maybe it would easier for his parents to understand him better.

Gulf: Dad please listen to me for once I get that your mad at me for not telling you sooner but I do love him so much and the reason why I didn't bring him here was because I wasn't ready for you to meet him yet I just wanted to make sure that he will be with me for good and not play me.

Gun:I get it son but why did you decided to do it now tho I mean I know he loves you but your papii doesn't like him and he doesn't think he can take care of you.

OFF:Son hear me out I want you to know that I love you so much and I want to be happy but I don't think your happy with him like you say you do.

Gulf:papii I do love him if I didn't love him I wouldn't bring here to meet you guys I'm just saying I'm in university now I know what  I want and I want to be with him.

Chimon: Seriously dad he happy that's all that should matter to you right now.

Gun: he is right you know.

OFF:Fine I will think about it. Can we eat now??

Gulf: I'm going to bring back inside.

Mew went back inside to eat the lunch that Gun prepared for them. Mew said this is delicious P' Gun then Gun said just call me dad for now on. Mew was so happy to hear that but wasn't sure if he can call Off papii.