Win Comes Clean

Bright has never met Win parents at all. Win might be scared about telling his parents since he promised his papii that he wouldn't date anyone until Senior Year. Bright started to have flashbacks when they started dating when Win told him about the promise he made to his papii freshman year about dating. Bright knew that r relationship had to be kept secret from his parents more from Win's papii at school only Win and him knew about the relationship. Until one day their wasn't a secret anymore. Their friends and Win's cousins knew about the relationship between the two of them and swore not to say anything to anyone. Even tho their relationship was supposed stay a secret Bright was happy that everyone knew about it but Win wasn't happy at all he was just glad that Bright was happy with it.

(At home)
Win just got home and his parents were waiting for him in the living room.Win looked scared to say the least when he saw his parents Win just wanted to leave the room but was stopped by his papii who is very angry about something. Win  got nervous he prayed that it wasn't something bad or something about his relationship with Bright since it did get out around the school so maybe his parents knew to since it also posted on social media. Win knew how much his papii hated being lied to and broken promises. So WIin being relationship is already a promise that was broken into tiny pieces. " Sit here with us" Win's papa said so Win sat down in between the two of them looking at back and forth until his papi said "We saw a picture of  you and this boy holding hands and kissing each other" Win didn't say a word to neither of them just kept quiet just nodding at what they were saying. Win had to come up with a plan to not talk about it so he did what any normal teenager would do and that is to run away as fast as possible. He opened his bedroom door he get into his room  went straight to bed but that didn't last long cause there a knock the door of his his room Win didn't even bother to open his door he doesn't want no one to bother him until he comes up with a plan or a solution. Win laid in bed for hours just going over what his dad was telling him Win now feels bad for broking the promise he made with his parents but then again he thought I'm happy and I will not make the same mistake as Gulf made by moving out with his boyfriend before getting married cause that's not what his parents wanted them to do in the first place.

(Dinner Time)

Gun yelled from down stairs for Win and Chimon to come down for dinner.  Usually Win would be the first  one to go down the stairs to eat  but today wasn't like that all. Win just wanted to avoid his parents at all costs Chimon  got out of his room and looked at  Win's room he wondered why his door was still closed and not open like it usually is when he is not in his room. Chim just went down stairs straight to the kitchen table as soon as Chim sat down in his chair Gun asked " Chim is  your brother still in room"?? Chim replied by shaking his head yes . Than papii asked Cim " son can you tell him to come down eat something"?? Chim got up from his seat goes back up stairs to Win's room he than knocks on the door. knock knock Win says " who is it"? "its Chimon  your brother papa and papii wants me to tell you to come downstairs to eat something" Win replies back saying " tell them I'm not hungry" with that Chimon yells from the top of the stairs  "WIN IS NOT HUNGRY"  as soon Chimon shouted that his parents ran up stairs and banged, banged Win's bed room door Chimon looked confused at his parents Win decided to open the door " are you going to tell us who he is" papii asked his son who looked like he was going to be in trouble  Win than said " if I tell you would you be mad"??  Gun  shook his head no but papii just said " it depends on what your going to say" alright fine I will you who he is his name "Bright  and he is my boyfriend" Chimon pretended to be surprised because he knew about his brothers relationship with Bright. Papii looked back at his other son Chimon asked "did you know about this"?? Chim shook his head no but that was a lie he knew all long he just didn't want to get into trouble.  Papii than turned back around facing Win wth disappointed look than papii  says "I want you to break up with this boy now". Win turned around to look at his parents replied  " I'm sorry papa and papii but I'm breaking up with him just give a chance you can meet if you want" Chimon  then added "Win is right just meet him first that way you see if you like him or not. Win's nodded as to agree with what theirs sons is asking for which is not much all Win's wants for his parents to meet his boyfriend Bright this might be a bad idea or good idea but still its better then nothing Win says to himself what could possibly go wrong.

Author: I hope you like it I will try my best to do chapters like this if you like it let me know.~

Next Chapter. Will be interesting