Dinner Table

It was time for dinner Gun is in the kitchen making  food when Win went down stairs to he see his PAPA in the kitchen. Win said "can I help you"? Gun turns around to see his is son then said "yes you can help" Win went to set the table when he  was done he asked where was Chimon and papii at Gun the answered saying Chimon is with your papii in his room talking along with Pluem and Uncle New and Tay.  

Off wasnt too happy a bout news but he wanted his son to be happy as long as Pluem doesnt hurt him Off will be fine with them dating. Tay told Pluem what bout Frank he is dating anyone Pleum looked at Chimon with a sad lokk on his face he didnt knw what to say to that all he could was say nothing at all. Gun yelled from across the room "DINNER IS READY" come  down and eat they all went down the stairs straight to the kitchen they all took there seats Pluem  sat next to Chimon Tay sat next to New and Off next to Gun Frank is next Nanon.It was a very quiet dinner no one wanted to say anything then Gun finally spoke by saying "HOW ABOUT WE TALK BOUT THIS RIGHT NOW PLEASE THE SLIENCE IS KILLING ME"  Nanon said I agree with Uncle Gun Frank said the same thing but Pluem said dont you anything to tell Papa and daddy?? Frank looked at Pluem with a not now kinda look Chimon said I have to agree with Frank Pluem look at uncle Tay he look very upset. Chimon said but also have to agree with Pluem Frank you need tell them before they find out I think this is the right time tell you dad the truth Frank looked at his parents then I cant right Chimon I just cant Bright,Win,and Nanon knew what was going on with Frank since they didnt wanna start anything especially at dinner they kept quiet. 

The dinner was over everyone got up from the table Pluem followed Chimon to his room Nanon went home with Frank and Win went with Bright  Gun asked Win if he is going to stay the night at Bright's house tonight? Off said I thought we said he wasnt allowed bc of what happend last time Gun added its the weekend and what happend was last was bc they both fell asleep studing that is why we said he wasnt allowed there until the weekend remember?? Off totally forgot about that but just wanted to procte his son not to make the same mistake his older did. Uncle Tay added that maybe we should have a parents only dinner so we can talk bout our kids without them around I mean I LOVE MY KIDS but I think that we have a converstion bout them dating since they are at age everyone at table looked at Tay with a shock faces who have thought Tay out of all them would say that Off said LETS CALL Krist and Singto to if they wanna go out this weekend everyone agreed.