JJ's Problem

Few Weeks Later.

JJ P.O.V.

So in case you were wondering how are things with Pawin its going great so far I've had no complaints as of right now but I have been told that can change after a while but anyway welp here is the problem I think Win starting to notice things and I don't know what to do about it AJ  is noticing things about me have changed a lot  and its very weird I know that he is my twin but still man I need this to be a secret for long time or until I decide to tell them which that will never happen I mean come on now he  You don't know how this family can be at times that's why I'm not telling anything until either Frank or Win says their hidden secrets I mean Frank knows about me and Pawin I think Fiat also knows  that too I'm not sure.  I have no idea what I'm going to do right now with telling by older brothers the truth about me and Pawin I think I'm going to have too ask for help from people outside this family if you might have guessed who could they be welp none than my cousins/brothers boys friends here goes nothing.

(JJ Created A Group Chat Called: Advice)

JJ: I need help with something.

  Earth: ok??

Drake: what kind of help do you need??

Ohm: I wanna know too.

Bright: same here 

Neoul: yes please tell us

Mos: whats going on??

Max: right I was going to say that.

Mew: lil bro what do you need help with??

Aun: I hope its not something bad.

JJ: all right so I've been seeing this guy his name is Pawin.

Earth: oh boy 

Mew: I think I knew where this is going.

Drake: me too and the fact that Mew is in this group says a lot.

Ohm: I know what you mean.

Neoul: this going to be fun. I'm ready.

Pluem: oh brother another secret??

JJ: nope its like that I'm just seeking advice that's all. Please don't tell Chimon anything about this.

Pluem: I understand completely I won't say word.

JJ: anyway we've been dating for like 5 months now my problem is that Pawin wants to meet the family but I'm not ready for that so I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW YOU ALL FELT MEETING YOUR boyfriends family??

Mike:  You just need to find the right time to tell them you said that guys have dating for 5 months right??

JJ: Yes we have. I need to know when is the right the time or like how many months should I wait??

Pluem: why didn't you wanted to ask any of your brothers??

JJ: welp I don't want them knowing anything until I figure out if me and Pawin would few more months that goes for all of you guys and plus no one knows about this except for Frank and Fiat are the only two that knows and you now you all.

PPKit: we hear you trust me I promise I won't say anything to Billkin.

Earth: same here Mix won't know a thing but its going to be hard keeping this from him but for you I'm going to try.

Max: awweee I'm glad you came to us though.

JJ: I had no other options but thank you all for your help today. bye

End Of P.O.V

AJ'S P.O.V

Lately JJ has been skipping school, lying about where he has been,  getting into trouble at home, and failing classes and honestly this is not like him at all. The JJ I knew wasn't like this JJ was more like always did everything right got to class on time, didn't skip school or failed any of his classes. I  don't know what is going on with him right now he is my twin an I don't want see him get hurt Frank told me that he been hanging out with them WHICH IS WIERD to me cause he and Win doesn't really get along but whatever I guess he joined their group of SECRETS at least that's what I call them any way. He even stopped hanging with our friends I think he just wants something to do just him which I get just because we are twins that doesn't mean we have too do everything together. I just want him to be careful and don't get hurt like Nat did I know Win is there with him that makes it even harder but I also think since Nat and Frank are there with them is won't be so bad. My parents are giving me so much shit because of him every time he does something wrong it always comes back to bit in the ass especially if I'm trying to help him with whatever he needs help with but this time it is very different how you mean ask?? welp good question and here is my answer is he doesn't come to me for help anymore he either goes to Frank or Nat those are the only two that he would go to for help regardless the situations or problems he may have yes I sound jealous but to tell you the truth I'm not I'm just happy he found people he can count on besides me. All our lives our parents has said "Remember your twins you have too stick together through the good times ,bad times and everything between" we were like 6 or 8 when my parents said that. I just wish he can tell me what's going on with him I know he wants to tell me everything but I think he is scared or he isn't ready to tell me.