How JJ And Pawin Met

JJ P.O.V

 Friday night  came finally I'm so happy that its the weekend now I can sleep in for once this week has been rough for me. I called some friends from school to go somewhere to hangout  my friends are always down for drinks and having a blast cause we sure need it especially a few seniors who had rough couple of weeks as of late.For the past few months its been hard on all of us including seniors they have it harder than most of us but unlike me whose parents does are about school its a little harder for me .I'm so glad that we have a break. So couple of drinks  should be that bad we all deserve it even tho  our parents sometimes don't get it they should understand how horrible this generation can be I'm just saying that our parents should know better. I'm sitting here waiting for my friends to come until some guy came up to me.  " Why are you seating here alone a voice said to me from behind  I looked up at him "oh I'm not alone my friends are coming very soon you can enjoy us if you want" I said to man who still behind me "are you sure"? he asked me I just nodded at him so he sat down next to me " aren't you Bright boyfriend's brother I shook my head and asked "why do you ask" " oh nothing I just uhm think that you're very handsome I have been trying to talk to talk too for the longest time but I have the guts to do it sober so now I'm telling you this now  since I have alcohol in my system so what is your name? he asked me. I sometimes don't know if someone is being serious  with me or not but still man " oh don't worry you can join us  if you want too you're cute tho sh whyn't" I responded back he sat down next to me with his hands around my shoulders I think that a move or something to be honest I'm new at this or whatever this is like come on he would be my boy that ever liked no one knows this yet just kidding only one person knows if you think AJ you're wrong on so many levels I really do like him tho but I can't tell him that yet cause my friends are finally here I might tell him when no one is round or whenever we go on a friendly date you know that ones that you out just being friends that kind of date since he feels the same way or maybe its liquor talking but who knows I've heard that some people are really flirty when liquor is envolt I might me wrong. Like seriously I can't stop looking at him damn it why does he have too be this adorable for god help me please I need it he so charming talking to my friends and looking at me every 2 or 5 minutes the night went so good that I was so sad that the night was over or was it "hey JJ do you have to go home right now or do you want to go somewhere else?? He turned to ask me I nodded at him "lets go than" he said. "Your lucky that I didn't bring my car here I took a taxi" I said he just laughed about it than said "welp lucky me I guess" I can't I'm getting into a car with a guy that I just met not too long ego this is not me I swear but you only live once there is just one thing I'm worried about and that is my parents calling me or worse looking for me " hold on I need to text my cousins/brothers to help me cause I know if I don't tell them where I'm my parents will call the police and that is something I don't to happen.He looked at me like he understood since he knows mine cousins/brothers knows them will enough to know how worried everyone will be.

(20 minutes later)|

We arrive at his house and man was I in for a big surprise I have seen such a big house before yes mine house is big but not like this is like mansion compare to my house " welcome to mine house will more like my parents but they're never here I basically live here alone with a butler, maids, cooks and many more I do have an older brother but lives somewhere else its just me alone with noone to talk too" he said walking into the living room "wow so what does your parents do"?? I asked him he didn't say anything else "that's a good question honestly I don't really know all I know is that they're always leaving and going I sometimes wish that I had more siblings just you do"he added I just nodded at him " so you and your brother were never close"?? I asked another question  he kept nodding at me. Next he showed around the whole house from the kitchen to the garden than finally we went to his room  that was our last stop on this tour of his house and man I can't imagine living alone like this I would probably be bored all the time I thought to myself. "Before we watch Netflix or whatever I wanna know more about you and  I'm so sorry I keep asking you so many questions but like I'm a little confused here I have maybe three or six questions to ask you??? " okey what are they" ??