AJ's First Girlfriend

(AJ POV)

I was in class Tuesday morning when the girl I have been crushing on the classroom did I mention she seats across from me I watch her every single day walking to he seat. She is really beautiful, she has this thing about her can't figure it out sometimes during class I just stare at her I day dream about her during math class. I've gotten in trouble so many times now but I don't care she makes me feel some type of way when I'm around her like man why can't I tell he that I like her?? One of my friends told me to just walk up to her but I'm too scared to do that in front of everyone even my twin brother said the same thing. I would totally ask her out if it weren't for the no dating rule my parents made Win is dating Bright regardless the consequences of his action so I'm going to the same thing maybe I can. Its now after school I was getting ready to go to my car when I hear someone calling my name I turned around and it was the girl I have been crushing on for the month in half. "Hello" she said I just nodded she took my hand and said " I like you, I know you like me too she went on saying that she also had a crush on me for the last 2 months "wow really" I told her she than said "yes I do like you" she kept ongoing about how he parents are kinda strict when it comes to dating I just stood there looking at her listening to what she say was saying. I told her the same thing that my parents are very strict I also told her about how my brother is dating a boy and my parents were very upset with him so he also want their relationship a secret as much as possible. He understands her more than anybody else cause he can relate to her in that way hopefully my brother doesn't tell anyone anything about us since he can't keep secret to save his life.

After school I went home I don't normally go home after school but my parents told me they wanted to have  family movie night. I have no other option but to go this is  families only night which I'm not mad about that means that Gulf will be coming with Mew since they're married so they have to come together that is the only way you can bring someone to the house you either have to be married or engaged which one works it doesn't matter how long you been engaged or married. me and her only started dating like 2 hours ego so she can't come unless we have been dating for like 5 or 18 years which is fine with me Win is bringing Bright cause they have been together for more than 9 years already, Mix and Earth have been together for about 6 years, Chimon and Pluem have been together longer than my other two brothers they have been together for like 10 years and are getting married soon. Lets talk about my twin brother JJ  has been looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend for the 4 years he doesn't care about genders or anything like that all he wants is someone who cares about and wants to have family later down line. JJ he is very good kid with a mean attitude he also has a big mouth I still love him so much and I feel bad because he doesn't have anyone that I know of. My parents were already inside the house sitting in the living room waiting for us to come I tired to sneak upstairs but  was caught by my twin brother  he said " where were today at lunch" I looked behind me to if my parents heard him which it seemed like they did and now I have no choice but to explain. I said " I'm going to my room put my things away I'll come down" after a while went down to see everyone sitting on the couch waiting for more to come I was on my phone just like all the children were doing the same thing.  Soon other families members showed up just looking at their phones and not even looking up at all this is going to be fun I said to myself. 

(end of pov)

(JJ'S POV)

So it was a good Tuesday morning my brother has this crush on this girl who seats next to him  don't get me wrong she is really pretty. I do love my brother so much that I would do anything for him but I know the  only rule we have at home which is NO DATING  ever since Gulf left home at a younger age and my papii thinks we will make the same mistake as my older brother did. He doesn't really have to worry about that with me or AJ cause we have no one in our life at least that's what  I thought until AJ told me that he has a girlfriend at first I was mad but than I was happy for him he really did like this girl I couldn't ruin his happiness just for my selfish reasons I know that I have too help him keep this a secret it wont be easy tho. So today is a family get together at my house its a thing he can't bring her this early into the relationship AJ and I both know what would happen if he did bring her over. I got home first than him which that is not normal and he wasn't at lunch today so I have now confront him in fronts my parents.  After a while AJ comes through the door going to his room or rather trying to that is when I stopped him in his tracks and asked him " where were you at lunch today"?? as soon as asked that he looked behind him too see papa and papii heard me which they did they looked at each other papii said "will are you going his question"?? AJ's face turned red then he replied shrugging his shoulders as to say I don't know AJ kept on going by saying "I was helping Nat he couldn't find the library so I showed where it was I left the library and I bumped into a teacher if you don't believe ask Nat yourself or the teacher who saw the whole thing." I was just like umm okey if you say so he didn't want to tell them the real reason I hope Nat can help him out Nat is new to the school an doesn't know where everything is right now I can understand that but Max isn't new to the school so why couldn't show him where the library is??  AJ goes to his room to prepare for the event tonight I also follow suit so I that I can prepare myself as will this night might end really good or really bad depending if Frank is going to tell his parents about the abortion I just hope doesn't but at the same I hope he does because sooner or later they will find out the truth. 

(END OF POV)

(FAMILY NIGHT)

Today is family night which means only families can come no friends allowed no matter what. Families needs have a day and time they can do things as a family cause not people have that nowadays everything so different now. Family is very important to Gun and OFF to them family is everything in this world Gun and OFF understand that their children are grown and have  other things better to do than to be a home with them. Soon families members are entering the house will Gun setting up everything in the living room and Off was opening the door for everyone for no reason. Meanwhile AJ and JJ  were still upstairs getting ready for the movie night AJ and JJ don't wear matching pajamas they decided to match for just one night since many couple meant wearing matching pjs they wanted to the same thing. Gun called from downstairs " AJ AND JJ COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW PLEASE WE ARE GETTING THE MOVIES READY" Both AJ and JJ came down from their rooms looking adorable with their matching pjs. "Who turn is it to choice a movie "said Gun  AJ replied can I choice one?? Papii just nodded  AJ  was very happy he put the movie in. He choice a scary movie called Anabelle he knows since there were going to be couples this would be a great choice and he was right every coupe were cuddled up together with blankets. Everyone had blankets covering them which is cute but AJ  and JJ were lonely they didn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend that they cuddle with at least they have each other for the time being.

After watching lots of scary movies everyone went to bed at Adulkittiporn house it was like 4am when the last movie ended. The house is really big so each couple had a room to go too   even their kids had there own room there still  which is a good thing Bright and Drake would be sleeping on the floor of bedroom for no reason. Win and Frank decided when they parents left. Have them come to the bed hopefully they not to get caught in the morning by the parents. Movie night are always the best especially when it involves families.  JJ is now the only one who doesn't have anyone is his life as if right now which it sucks for him sees everyone being all lovey dovey with there significant other.