BrightWin

(Win POV) Ever since my parents found out bout Gulf's pregancy my dad off has been on my case bout me and who im dating needless to say if i told him that I have a boyfriend it would be world war 3 in this house. But the thing is my younger brother has a boyfriend but the only people who knows is me,Frank ,Fiat,drake,Oaujun,Nanon,bright and toptap and friends but beside that our parents. Here is the other problem that our parents are known in this neighborhood which it hard to find a place where no one knows us we dont want our parents to find out but i guess i have to deal with it. My boyfriend's names is Bright he is in that same classes as me which easier to see him unlike Frank and drake who always having a hard time seeing each other since they arent in the same class or faculty.

end of pov.

Win was in class when he realized that he was supposed to meet bright before school. Win ran to the music room he almost got in trouble but kept going until he got to the music room. he told bright im sorry i forgot all bout it i just wanna see you before school since my parents doesnt knoe about us yet. all bright could is to tell Win to calm down then Win came with a great idea to skip school today and go somewhere. Bright said that is a great idea lets go school hasnt started yet and off they go to bright's car.

(in the car)

Bright:where do you wanna go?

Win:anywhere but here please

Bright:do you wanna go to my house??

Win:yes i would love to go to your house again it has been a while since i have been there.

Bright: hopefully your parents wont call this time aound.

Win:yea they wont call because they are at work right now doing new series. I will call Chimon and tell him that im not going to be home today and that i will be staying the night at your house if that ok with you.

Bright:yea of course that is fine with me. but hopefully your brother wont tell your parents that you have a boyfriend.

Win:he wont cause he also has boyfriend.

All of the sudden he gets call from Chimon asking where is he at all Win can do is tell his brother that he was with his boyfriend chimon didnt like that at all. Chimon told him where are you going Win told his brother was to stay the night at bright's house what are you going to tell mom and dad? chimon said no but try not get caught rememerber people know who our parents are so keep that in mind please and also you how papi feels bout us dating especially in high school.

They finally arrive at bright's house Win was very happy to be back at his boyfriends house. Bright got out of the car and went to open the car door for Win they both went to the door bright unlocked the door then they both went inside upstair they went to bright's room.

Pluemon fans dont worry they will have their own chapter. but there is going to be a part 2 of brightwin. DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY WIL GET GOT CAUGHT? IF LIKE THE STORY LET ME KNOW THNAK YOU FOR READING