AJ' Problem

Its Friday afternoon at school AJ goes into the cafeteria  to get his lunch. AJ hasn't told anyone about him being bullied at school he just doesn't want any one to get into trouble but the bulling is getting alot worse than he imagined AJ thought that maybe the bully would stop sooner but that didn't happen at all. AJ now has no choice but tell some one about this cause everytime he comes homes his face and arm are all bruised from the bully JJ sees his face like that and wants to ask questions but he knows brother better than anyone else and he also knows that AJ wont talk to anyone including him. JJ takes out his phone to call Gulf  to see if he can help in any way  or have some one who can help without letting AJ knowing whats going on JJ kept on calling, callling and calling until finally Gulf answered the phone 

(JJ On The Phone With Gulf)

Gulf:helllo bro

                                                                                                       JJ: hello big bro 

Gulf: JJ whats going on you don't call me out of the blue unless something is seriously wrong so what up??

                                                                                                      JJ: I think AJ is being bullied at school again.

Gulf: what do you mean again??

                                                                                           JJ: oh you didn't know will AJ was getting bullied                                                                                                     before break started since we came back from                                                                                                        break the bulling came back this time it is worse                                                                                                    than last time he doesn't know that I know this a                                                                                                    classmate of ours told me about it that's how I f                                                                                                         found out about this cause he didn't say anything                                                                                         to anyone papii and papa doesn't even know about                                                                                              this.

Gulf: oh wow how come he didn't say anything to no one?? he should know better than this I hope papii and papa doesn't find out about this  cause if they do you know what papii is capable of doing right?? and also have all of you guys come to my house  so that we can talk this through without him tho he can't know about this yet. ok?

                                                                             JJ: I understand Gulf I will call the others to help him I                                                                                        know this isn't going to be easy for neither of us. I will Win                                                                                to drive us there or more like Bright. bye gotta go to                                                                                                homework papii and papa are finally home.