JJ Sneaks Out

JJ walks into the house not aware that his parents is waiting for him in the living room Off turned on the lamp light  that was sitting next too him. JJ got starled  when he saw his parents sitting in the living room Gun going to say where have before...... but was inturpted by Off  "papii" JJ said as he to tried to run away but Off got to him first Off then sat him down started  talking to JJ where have you been?? the school called us saying that you weren't at school is there anything you wanna tell us?? JJ  knew that he is now in trouble and there is no one to help him get out this situtions so he has to do it himself. "I was at school half way through  I left atfter lunch so its not like I skipped any classes besides its none of you're  business where I go" JJ said  Gun gave JJ the look you better run before you make it worse JJ just left the room as Off said "by the way you're grounded for 5 weeks"JJ wanted to say something back decided not to so that he doesn't make any worse. 

JJ goes into his room feeling like he has dissapointed  his parents just like Gulf did to his parents ages ego. JJ goes lays down in his bed when he hears a knock on the door "who is it" JJ says to the person on the other side of the door "its me you twin brother AJ" AJ says back than JJ said "go away I want time to myself and I'm grounded  so there is no way I can go to the party tonight so you'll need to go without me" AJ thought for a moment then says "let me in I have a plan that might work but you gotta let me in" JJ gets up from his bed opens the door AJ walks in. " So what is this plan you have?? JJ asks his brother AJ knows who might help will he knows at least two people that help him those 2 people are Frank and Fiat they very good at this kind a of thing. AJ says "you who can help you right"? JJ just looks confused as too who his bother is talking about JJ says " I'm confused who are you talking about"?? AJ replies by saying " seriously you don't know who I'm talking about"?? JJ shakes his head saying  no he has no idea.  Well fine I'll have too just tell you who I'm talking about which Frank and Fiat thay know how to sneak out remember they told us before so maybe they can help you" AJ says  JJ looks at his brother an adds " thats good idea but one problem I'm grounded how am I supposed to leave this without them not knowing?? AJ wait you'll find out we just have to call them and see what they say.  So AJ gets his phone out calls Fait first to if he answers if doesn't answer than he will need to call Frank hopefully Franks answers his phone.

(AJ On The Phone With Fiat)

                                   AJ: hello cousin 

                                                                                                                                   Fiat: hey AJ whats up??

                                 AJ: will the why I called is to see if you can help me with something??

                                                                                                                                              Fiat: with what??

                                             AJ: its not really for me but for JJ so he got grounded trying to sneak in.

                                                                         Fait: oh I see he is was trying to pull one over on Uncle                                                                                   OFF andGun??

                                                      AJ: yes but is didn't work so now he needs help trying to get out of his                                                    room without our parents not knowing anything and  you've told us                                                               stories how about how you and Frank would sneak out and back in                                                            without getting caught so can you help??

                                                                                    Fiat:yes I can but I might help from Frank tho. what                                                                                                          time does the party start??

                                        AJ: it starts at 9:30 pm until midnight all he needs to sneak out and                                                          back in.

                                                           Fait: oh ok than let me talk to Frank and see what we can come                                                                           up  with.

                      AJ: ok let me know the plan when you talk to too him.

                                                  Fait: I will but hey I've got someone the other line so ttyl.

AJ turns to face his brother "don't worry they will come up with something" AJ says that is until Win shows up in front of JJ's room door. Win looks at both of them AJ and JJ makes eye contact towards their brother Win just walks away from the room door. Win really wants to know what is going between them but decides he wants find out for himself AJ ad JJ knows Win would tell their parents what they're planning to do tonight. Win does know that JJ is grounded might get JJ into more trouble than he already is. Win goes back into JJ's room and says " I heard that you're grounded because you skipped school today but isn't there a party tonight?? AJ just looks at him replies back "oh don't worry we have a plan that's all you need to know" after that  Win leaves the room again. AJ and JJ are seating on JJ's bed watching tv until dinner starts its family dinner so that means Bright will be coming like he does a every night.

(Bed Time)

JJ goes to his room turns on the tv until AJ calls Fiat "hopefully he came with up with a plan" JJ thought to himself". AJ  goes to his room lays down in his bed waiting for Fait to call him for the plan to take JJ out. After a few minutes Fait showed up at AJ's house Win made sure that the parents were asleep so that they can sneak out with out getting noticed by any one  that includes Tay and Singto who would say anything to OFF and GUN if any of the kids does something bad.  "Lets go have fun before someone sees us" Frank told everyone so Bright,Win,AJ,JJ, Fiat and Napat are inside the car  " I have a feeling that something bad is going  to happen or maybe we will get caught especially JJ who is grounded and might be grounded for a long time and there is also me who isn't grounded but will be if we get caught" AJ says  Frank says "not to worry I've got this."

Few mintutes later Frank,AJ,JJ,and Fiat entered the party there was so many people even Max and Nat were there along with Ohm,Nanon, Neo and Napat to Nanon surprise he saw Frank there without Drake but Drake showed up 5 minutes later. "Frank " Nanon said Frank turned around to see Nanon there with Ohm " aren't  you both supposed be grounded "a voice said coming from behind Nanon's back as soon as they heard the voice the knew it was Pluem everyone was shoked too see Pluem there " P'Pluem have you seen Win anywhere"?? JJ asked looking around the party just to make sure Win wasn't there Pluem answered by saying " I saw him like 5 minutes or maybe before you guys showed up". AJ "oh great I think I just saw him this is not going to end well for neither of us" AJ tells everyone.  Win made eye contact with AJ but Win didn't do anything he stayed there looking at him Bright also noticed that Win was looking somewhere else that is when Bright says " isn't that your brothers over there with Nanon and Ohm??? Win turned to face Bright and nodded " should I go over there"? Win asked Bright. Bright said " you can but don't tell at them" so Win gets up from the table walks over towards AJ's table when Win got there JJ looked like he seen a ghost or something cause he didn't say anything when Win came towards them that when Win asked them if their knows that the're there at the party both AJ and JJ said no. "Whatever you don't tell papii and papa tomorrow where we were please I don't want Frank and Fiat to into more trouble please I'm begging you " AJ tells Win. Win  says " I won't say a word to them at all but just remember who our parents  are we can't keep secrets from forever  we also know that they'll find out eventually that's when we should be panicking like crazy Frank and Nanon knows this about Uncle Tay just we know papii and Singto Fiat you're lucky that you don't leave with your parents.