Chapter 6

Dumbledore was sitting in the Headmaster’s office, where the Order had been forced to move when Grimmauld Place wouldn’t let them in and Harry was nowhere to be found, drinking his tea when McGonagall burst through the door disrupting the meeting just about to start.

“Albus! Have you seen the Daily Prophet this morning?!” she yells waving it around.

“My dear, I haven’t had a chance yet. I was going to as soon as I finished my tea. Lemon drop?” he asks looking at her confused. It wasn’t like her to be this loud.

“You must read it! Harry is in it!” she said throwing the paper down on the desk and ignoring his question and the clamour when everyone found out that The Boy- Who-Lived was in the newspaper.

Curious, he picked it up. A picture of Harry wearing sunglasses was the first thing he saw. Then he promptly chocked on his tea.

Boy Saviour or Brutalized Scapegoat?

Mauled by Muggles, the survivor of the Killing Curse
reveals the savagery he endured for years at the hands
of his bloodthirsty relatives.

"I NEARLY DIED"

Did Dumbledore know?

By: Rita Skeeter

That’s right! Ladies and Gentleman. This is the story to end all stories. Yesterday I got an owl to come to Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley to talk about the story of the century. When I got there I was blindfolded and taken to an unknown location, but don’t worry readers! I’m perfectly okay. There I met Mr. Potter and he told me we were in a safe house. Here is the Interview that followed:

RS: Hello Mr. Potter. Are you the one that had the story of the century for me?

HP: Yes. I’m sorry for the secrecy but I don’t want anyone to know where I am until I’m ready for it.

(During this time the door behind me opened and Draco Malfoy showed up.)

DM: Sorry I’m late. I had to get some Pain Reliever for you Harry.

(He blushed a little as he said that)

HP: That’s okay Draco. I was perfectly safe here with Ms. Skeeter.

DM: I know, it’s just, with your disability I’m worried for you. The Order may find a way to get here and take you back to those dreaded muggles.

(The easy-going and light atmosphere shocked me readers, considering the legendary fights they got into at Hogwarts.)

RS: What disability is this? Why are you hiding out from the Order? Why are you so friendly with Draco Malfoy? What muggles are Draco talking about?