Chapter 18

Crack! The window in the dining room that overlooked the garden shattered at that announcement. Everyone looked towards Aidan who had an extremely icy expression on his face.

"A-a-aidan?" Draco asked hesitantly.

"I'm going to kill him." Aidan said calmly, like a window hadn't just shattered.

"Are you?" Tom asked with a raised eyebrow. "And how exactly do you think you're going to do that?"

"First, I'm going to destroy his reputation, then I'm going to take all his money, and when he's as low as possible in society's eyes I'll torture him some more. I'll make him beg for death but I won't grant it to him. Only after he's given up all hope and thinks he'll never die will I grant him the reprieve that is death." By the end of the rant, Aidan's magic was swirling around him, making his eyes glow and his hair move as if there was a heavy wind blowing throughout the room.

Tom was both impressed and worried. Impressed because of how Aidan was magically strong enough to manifest his magic and also at Aidan's creative torture points. Worried because of how this article was going to affect his and Draco's new relationship.

Narcissa was enraged. How dare that two faced slut think she can encroach on her son's husband! Well, they weren't married yet but it was only a matter of time. It was obvious ever since they were eleven that they would get together. After all, there's only a thin line between love and hate.

Lucius was impressed. Not only at the insults spewed by Aidan towards Dumbledore, but also at the amount of magic that could be seen swirling around him. Lucius felt more confident in leaving his only son in Aidan's hands. Lucius was not a fool. Sometimes oblivious about his son but not a fool. He realized that his son was submissive, and needed someone to take care of him. Hopefully Aidan would be that person.

Draco was in awe. He couldn't believe that this man, this extremely strong, extremely good looking man, was into him. The magic swirling around him was only a testament to that power. As more and more things were picked up and were added to the mass chaos of glass already swirling around the room, Draco realized that someone would have to calm Aidan down. Slowly Draco stood up from his seat and moved towards his boyfriend.

"Aidan! Stop this! Calm down and let's talk about what we're going to do about Dumblefuck and his band of merry idiots." He shouted hoping that it would be enough to get through to Aidan's rage fest.

Luckily, the magic started to die down and Aidan looked visibly calmer. Everyone sighed in relief, no one wanted to get hit by the floating objects that were only now settling down.

"Okay, Okay, I'm cool. I'm calm. It's just, I wish they would all just die." Aidan says with a sigh, putting his head on Draco's shoulder.

"I know. I promise you, we'll make them pay, we'll make them all pay. You'll never have to suffer to be with them again. Especially now since you have me, my mom, my dad, and your dad. We'll help you to get revenge on those that have wronged you. But you have to trust us." Draco pleaded rubbing Aidan's back, trying to calm him down.

The adults all smiled to each other and backed out to give the new couple a chance to be alone.

~

The public outcry to the article was tremendous. When Aidan and Draco, went out to find Rita they were mobbed. Wizards and witches were crowding around them and shouting things as Aidan and Draco walked hand in hand towards the Daily Prophet. All the noise was making it hard for Aidan to move.

"How could you?!!"

"Drop that death eater spawn and go back to Ginny!"

"He's brainwashed you into leaving the light!"

"Harry!" Aidan and Draco stopped at that name, both knowing who that voice belonged to. "Harry, come here."

"Ginevra." Aidan curtly said with barely a nod in her general direction. The whole mob quiets down to see what would happen between them.

"Are you out to start buying baby clothes? The baby's not old enough to have a gender yet. Or maybe you were going to buy me an early engagement present?" She finished tilting her head and smiling.

"Now why would he buy a bitch like you an engagement present? He's not even dating you. He's dating me." Draco snarked back, angry that the little chit thought that she could barge into their new relationship. He had just gotten the man of his dreams without having to go against his family or morals, he wasn't about to lose him to a lying, gold-digging little bitch.

"What are you still doing with this death eater Harry? He's brainwashed you into thinking you're a faggot. Come back to me so that our son isn't a bastard. You told me you loved me when we conceived my baby, why are you going back on it now?" Ginny said, making the growing group of wizards murmur to themselves.

When Draco made a slight hurt sound for being called a faggot, Aidan spoke up for the first time since Ginny called out to them, "Listen here you skank. You will not, I repeat NOT call my boyfriend a faggot. I don't know who you slept with and frankly I don't think you do either if the rumours in the school are anything to go by, but I am not the father to your child. If you are even pregnant. I have never, and will never have sex with you." Aidan got close up and whispered in her ear, "If you ever bully and/or mess with my boyfriend again, I will call in the life debt you owe me and I assure you, what I would make you do, you would not be happy about."

She paled considerably before running away.

"What did you tell her?" Draco asked with a curious tone to his voice.

"It's not important at the moment. When it becomes relevant I will gladly tell you. Until then, just trust me." The raven headed boy says with a smile and a light touch to the blonde's face. They then continue on their way and enter the Daily Prophet to go talk to a certain reporter.

"