Chapter 20

Ginevra Noname

Innocent Bystander or Line Theft Mastermind?

Was this pregnancy the act of two people in love or

the act of a conniving shrew out to commit line theft?

By: Rita Skeeter

Yes readers. It's me again. Now I know that you have all probably read the interesting article that came out last edition. Well I'm telling you to ignore it. That's right readers! Ignore the last article. It's wrong.

I thought something suspicious was going on, especially after seeing the dynamic between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy during the article I did with them earlier, so I decided to investigate this. Then, as luck would have it, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy themselves walked into the Daily Prophet to talk to me.

I found out, readers, that Harry Potter and Ginevra have never had a sexual relationship before. That's right! Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, has never been in a relationship before and is a virgin. Now I bet you are wondering about the rumours of a marriage contract bonding Ginevra noname and our Harry Potter. Harry Potter tells me that even if there is a marriage contract, it is invalid and/or illegal due to the marriage contract that his godfather, the escaped criminal Sirius Black, set up for him.

But don't worry my young readers! This marriage contract won't be loveless. When asked who exactly he would be marrying, a smile light up his face like none I've ever seen. He told me that he was going to marry 'the light to his darkness'.

Now I'm not one to start major rumours, but there was a certain blonde head whose face brightened quite a bit at that news.

For more information on marriage contracts check pg. 4

Hey everyone!! I'm not dead!!! Sorry this one is extremely short. Next chapter will be longer I swear on Draco Malfoy's hot ass. I just thought you would like something to tie you over for now.