Chapter 15

After they worked out a way for Fred and George to contact Aidan when they needed to, Aidan, Draco, and Tom all go to the Apparation point in order to Apparate back to Malfoy Manor. Ever since the twins had started to talk about Aidan’s spying and assassin abilities, Tom had had a thoughtful expression on his face. He obviously was thinking about something pretty important so Draco and Aidan left him alone to his thoughts.

When they apparated to Malfoy Manor it was quiet. Really quiet. Then there was the yell.

“Draaaaaaaaccooooooooooooo!!!!” Narcissa rushed in and threw her arms around Draco, making him let go of Aidan’s hand.

“What’s wrong mother?” Draco asked worried.

“Nothing is wrong with your mother, Draco. She’s just overly happy.”

“Why?”

“Why don’t you ask her?” he says with a mysterious look on his face.

“Mother, what has you so happy?”

“You’re going to get married!!”

That comment stopped everything. Tom was jolted out of his thoughts and Aidan’s face went completely blank. There was no emotion seen on his face or in his eyes. Draco’s reaction was the worst. His face went extremely pale, paler than normal. He almost looked like he was going to pass out.

“C-c-can you please say that again?” Draco says stuttering.

“I said Dragon, you’re getting married. I got the marriage contract earlier today.”

“Are you telling me that, against my requests, you have signed me up in a marriage contract to somebody I don’t even know?!!!” Draco shouted, starting to get angry now that the shock had worn off.

“No dragon, I would never marry you off to somebody you didn’t know. This person is very prominent in the community and will bump up our social status quite a bit.”

“Who is this person?” Aidan said with no emotion in his voice. Inside he was so angry that his magic was close to bursting out of him. Once he got a name, he was going to hunt them down and destroy them for thinking that they could touch what belonged to him. Being blind, he missed the appraising look Tom gave him at his ability to hide and mask his emotions.

After all, it was one thing for someone to tell you that a person was totally different and another to see it for himself.

“Oh, Harry you know this person extremely well.” Now everyone but Draco and Aidan knew that something special was going on with this marriage contract.

“Who is it?” Draco asked not noticing the smirk on his mother’s face.

“Well it doesn’t matter now, now does it? I’ve already accepted the offer.” The smirk continued to grow on Narcissa’s face as well as the amusement on Lucius and Tom’s faces.

Draco looked extremely close to passing out and had unconsciously gripped Aidan’s hand to brace himself as well as putting most of his body weight on him. The only thought going through his head was; This can’t be happening. I can’t marry somebody I don’t know. I love Harry. I can’t marry anyone but Harry. His eyes widened at that realization. He really did love Harry.

The same thoughts were going through Harry’s head. I won’t let Draco marry someone he doesn’t know. I want to marry him instead. I love him. The thought shocked him as well.

“Your future fiancée is……”

~

“Arthur my dear boy, how is dear Molly?” Albus said as Arthur walked into the Headmaster’s office for another Order meeting.

“Not doing very well. She hasn’t left their room and hasn’t stopped crying. She’s acting like their dead.”

“Well, after the meeting I shall talk to her. Get her to realize that Harry has sadly corrupted them.” Dumbledore said with a fake sad expression on his face.

Arthur gasped. “You don’t really think that Harry has gone dark, do you?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so. I assume that Sirius corrupted him and the Malfoys only added to it. Azkaban probably did quite a lot more damage to Sirius then we thought and he reverted back to the Black family nature. The only thing left is for us to nip it in the bud before he becomes a full-on dark lord.” Albus fake sighed.

“Then who is supposed to defeat You-Know-Who?”

“We will just have to make do.”

~

“Hey Forge, do you think that H-Aidan and Draco will ever realize or confess their love for each other?” Fred asked George as they watched Draco, Aidan, and Tom walk from their shop.

“I don’t know Gred.” George sighed “The attraction is apparent in their every move. Hopefully whatever it is that Sirius did will make them recognize it.”

“What do you think about Aidan actually being the son of the Dark Lord?” Fred finally asks after a pause in the conversation.

“I think that Aidan will finally have the family he deserved. Although you have to admit, when Aidan thinks he won’t be caught, he can be as cruel if not crueler than the Dark Lord. How anyone could think he was Light, I’ll never understand. His magic is as dark as could be.”