Chapter 10

Draco cleared his throat and hesitantly started.

Magical Inheritance

Blocks:

Magical Core – Golden (Level Merlin) Blocked – 90%

Parsletongue Block – 90%

Metamorphmagus Block – 100%

Potions:

Love Potion – 50% (develop a mostly serious crush)

Loyalty Potion – 40% (keyed to one: Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion – 50% (keyed to: Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley)

Personality Change Potion – 60%

Spells:

Loyalty Spell – Albus Dumbledore

Trust Spell – Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley

Compulsion Spell – trust and listen to Albus Dumbledore

Compulsion Spell – slack off on homework

Compulsion Spell – hate Severus Snape

Compulsion Spell – listen to Hermione and Ron Weasley

Compulsion Spell – save everyone

Submissive Spell

Magic Drain Spell – Albus Dumbledore

Glamour Spell – look like James Charlus Potter with Lily Jade Potter nee Evans’ eyes

After Draco finished, there was complete silence.

“WHAT?!!!!!” Tom shouted after all the information sunk in. “How dare they put Aidan under all of those spells, potions, and blocks. Thank Merlin for the size of his magical core. Anyone with a smaller core would’ve died by now. Especially since he’s been through so many ‘adventures’.”

“Yeah and let’s not forget the fact that Albus Dumbledore is draining his magic.” Draco hesitantly added not really wanting to rile the Dark Lord anymore than he already was.

At that comment, Tom’s magic which was already faintly swirling around the room, became palpable and things started to rattle in the room.

“Father! Calm down. You forgot it shows that nothing except the Metamorphmagus Block is at one hundred percent. Hopefully, we’ll be able to take off the blocks without me being damaged.” Harry said trying to calm his father down.

Tom, never expecting Harry to call him father so soon after learning the truth, calmed down fairly quickly. Most of that though, was do to shock.

“Now,” Harry said turning to where the goblin’s voice was last heard. “can we take off all the blocks, spells, and potions today or do we need to come back?”

“Lord Black must have expected this to happen because he had us reserve a ritual room to get rid of all of the blocks, spells, and potions today. The side effects might be that you will be exhausted and your magic may not work correctly for two to five days. After we cleanse you of the potions I would advise you to eat afterwards because the potions have integrated with your system so it will feel like you don’t have enough nutrients in your body.” The goblin said checking to make sure he had covered all the bases. “Now, if you would just follow me we can begin.”

~

“We are about to begin. If you two could leave, that would be very appreciated.” The goblin said towards Tom and Draco.

“We’ll be here when it’s over.” Draco said helping to get Tom to leave his son in the hands of the goblins.

“Ready?” a goblin to Harry’s left asked one last time.

“Ready.” Harry says firmly with a nod of his head.

The goblins started to chant as magic swirled around the room.

~

Dumbledore was irritated. It had been over two hours and Harry, Mr. Malfoy, and the mysterious man were still in the bank. What could Sirius have left that was so important that it would take more than two hours? There was no way that Sirius could’ve known about the spells and potions that littered his system. There was also no way for him to be able to break the mind charm that made him believe that Harry was actually Lily and James’.

Speaking of Sirius, how was he able to change the will? He shouldn’t have been able to fight off the compulsion spell that made him give most of the Black money to Dumbledore.

He was getting tired of Granger and the Weasleys complaining. All they do is complain. Ron complain about not being popular or not having enough money, Hermione complained about being called a Mudblood or a Know-it-all, and Ginny complained about the fact that Harry wasn’t paying attention to her.

He would have to up the love potions to keep her from complaining so much. All that was left was to wait for Harry to walk out of Gringotts so that he could get him, using the voice activated portkey that he had to take him back to Grimmauld with him.

“ALBUS, Albus come quickly to headquarters. Something’s wrong.” Molly shouted as she ran down the street to him.

“My dear girl, whatever could be the problem?” he said trying to maintain his grandfatherly look even though he was extremely irritated with Molly to shout about any problems that the Order was having in public.

“You must come now! There’s something wrong with the house.” Molly said anguishedly.

“Okay my girl. I’ll shall meet you there.”