Chapter 16

“Your new husband is...” the tension in the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Draco and Aidan were both holding their breath in anticipation for what Narcissa was going to say next.

“Aidan!! Congratulations you two!!” she squealed and ran to them hugging them both very tightly.

“Wait a second. Not to be rude or disrespect the Malfoy family, but I don’t remember ever writing a contract for my son to marry your son. How is it that you got a marriage contract for Aidan to marry Draco?”

“Sirius Black, Harry Potter’s godfather wrote a marriage contract between the two of them. Since he is legally the guardian of Harry Potter, the marriage contract is legit. Even now, after you have claimed him as Aidan Riddle, the contract still goes under effect.” Narcissa explained as she stepped away from Aidan and Draco who still had there stunned expression on their faces from the revelation.

“What do you think of this son?” Tom asked Aidan trying to break him out of his stunned silence.

~

Oh my god! I can’t believe Siri did this!! I can’t believe he knew!! What if Draco hates me for making him marry me? What if he doesn’t want to marry me? I’m so worried!! Were the thoughts going through Aidan’s head as he stood with a frozen expression on his face.

“Aidan?” Tom said finally jolting him out of his thoughts.

“W-w-w-what?”

“I asked what you thought about the marriage contract.”

“Oh, Well…” Aidan glanced quickly at Draco who was also waiting for the answer, if not a little anxiously. “I think that I hate… Siri for doing this without my knowledge, but I love him for doing it at the same time. Draco,” He turned towards Draco and took hold of his hands. “I admit that this is happening very quickly, but I will admit now that I have admired you since first year and been in love with you since fourth. I don’t know if you love me as well because, frankly, I was terrible to you for a long time and don’t deserve your love.

“But if you can find it in your heart to love me then I shall cherish your love forever and strive to do the best by you for the rest of our lives.”

There was a pause were nothing was said, then Draco opened his mouth.

~

Molly was sitting in her room crying and thinking about her decisions. How could she not have known the difference between the twins? She was their mother! That brought out a new round of tears.

As she was crying, Dumbledore entered closing the door behind him and setting up a Privacy barrier so that no one would hear what was happening inside the room.

“Molly, my dear. Why are you still crying?”

“Because Albus, I messed up my sons’ names! I have failed as a mother! How can I look at my husband and other children anymore knowing that I am a fail of a mother?! This is terrible!!” She wailed. Since she was crying, she didn’t notice that Dumbledore had his wand out and pointed towards her.