Chapter 9

“Before we start, can I request for someone to be here?” Draco said addressing Ragnarok.

“If it’s for the reason I am thinking of, then yes, but only if you get Mr. Potter’s permission. This does heavily affect him.” Ragnarok said.

“What heavily affects me?” Harry says starting to get rather annoyed.

“He should say yes. May I request that an owl be sent to him immediately?”

“WHAT will I likely say yes to? Send an owl TO WHOM?” Harry said extremely irritated now. I’m RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!!!”

“Harry, just wait for him to get here. Everything will be explained then.” Draco said trying to calm him.

“Fine, I’ll wait. But who are we waiting for?” Harry says calming down, not able to deny Draco anything.

“We are waiting for the Dark Lord. It is perfectly safe for him to come here since Gringotts is technically its own nation run by the goblins. Wizarding Laws and rules don’t apply here.” Draco said readily giving the information in a compromise.

“He shall be here in a few minutes.” Ragnarok said getting a reply owl to his missive.

~

He would never admit it but Tom was worried. A few minutes ago, he had gotten a missive from Draco at Gringotts requesting his presence. He knew that Dumbledore and his band of do-gooders would be there and he hoped nothing had happened to Harry. The little brat had grown on him.

Quickly he responded to the letter and got dressed, trying to dismiss his worries. Nagini was with Harry and would protect him from any harm.

He got to the floo as fast as possible without running like a maniac and simultaneously yelled out Gringotts and put on a complex glamour as he stepped into the floo. The complex glamour was so that in some odd chance, Dumbledore saw him, he wouldn’t be recognized.

~

As he stepped out, he breathed a sigh of relief that he had his glamour on. Of course it was his luck that as he stepped out of the Gringotts floo, Dumbledore and the Order of the Fire Chicken loitered around the atrium.

Gritting his teeth, he ignored them and walked to the nearest counter.

“Can you please direct me to the office that Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are in? I was summoned.” Tom said handing over the letter he had gotten.

“Excuse me my dear boy-” Tom gritted his teeth and refrained from putting his hand near his wand. “But did you just say you were summoned by Harry Potter?” Man did he hate that man.

“Yes,” he said, his hand twitching towards his wand. “Like I told the goblin. I was summoned to the room that Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are in.”