Chapter 5

*The Avengers compound*

"All we have to do is get back my sceptre and we can go straight home. Alright" Loki told you.

"Mhmm" You nodded your head.

"You remember the plan right?" Loki asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Yes I remember the plan. Just go already, everything will be alright"

You kissed each other goodbye and carried out the plan.

You begin to force tears out and run down the corridor of the Avengers compound in hope someone would see you.

"Help! Somebody please help me" You shouted but no one could hear you.

You cried even louder and began to knock on all the windows and doors you ran past in hope someone would save you from Loki.

"Please some-" You bumped into Thor.

Your eyes all red and puffy, skin as pale as snow. You were practically shaking. You hugged Thor.

You spoke panting for breathe. "Thor.... Thank God I... found you... It's Loki. Please you have to-"

Thor interrupted you. You felt his warm embrace, it comforted you. You felt safe, the safest you've felt in a while. "Everything's alright Lady Aite. Loki can no longer hurt you" He spoke so kindly towards you.

"No. Thor you don't under-"

He hugged you tighter trying to calm you down.

*Loki's POV*

"Loki. Put down the sceptre"

"And what makes you think I will do that, Nick?" He spoke slyly.

"Thor. He has the girl." Fury told him.

Loki's face went blank.

"The girl is more important than the sceptre surely?"

"The Asgardian means nothing. She is my bargain you mewling quim" Loki raised his voice.

"Bargain?" Fury was intrigued

"You give me back what is rightly mine, and you can have the girl back. She is no use to me anymore" Loki told him.

"You mean you would give us back y/n? The girl you've kept from us for 5 years?" Fury didn't believe him.

"Yes. That's what I said. Bring Thor and the girl here and we can make the trade" Loki commanded.

"Thor. Bring the girl to me" Nick spoke over the radio.

"No she stays next to me until the sceptre is in my hand, once I have the sceptre she is all yours for the taking."

You and Thor arrive shortly after and you're  handed back over to Loki as his 'prisoner'.

Fury walks over and hands Loki the sceptre.

"Ahhhhh, how I've missed you" Loki told you.

Everyone presumed he was talking about the sceptre.

"Loki, give us the girl now!" Natasha shouted.

"Just one last thing?" Loki asked.

"The girl, we had a deal" Fury became frustrated.

Loki finally kissed you as you were reunited in each-others arms. "Thank you for reuniting me with my queen."

You both smiled at each other. Once again you played the Avengers.

"Now if you don't mind" You and Loki both vanished.

"What NO!" Thor shouted.

"We need to go after them. Loki can do anything with that sceptre in his hand" Thor informed everyone.

"But how did he do it, why is y/n of all people on his side?" Nat questioned.

"Why are they together? And why is she his queen?" Fury questioned Thor.

"The princes of Asgard call their Lady 'their queen' so everybody knows who they belong to" Thor explain.

"Lady Aite must of fallen for Loki whilst being his capture" Thor said.

"This can't be happening. We need them back" Fury told everyone.

Everyone nodded and left the room on the search for you and Loki.

*Back on Asgard*

"Ahhh my son, I hope you didn't cause to much trouble on Midgard on your little trip" Odin said.

"Make trouble? I don't know what you mean" Loki said so innocently.

You laughed at his poor attempt to cover his tricks up.

"Did you hear from Thor whilst you were there?" He asked.

"Yes all-father, he requested your presence there to see Lady Jane" You told him in hopes Loki would realise your plan was finally in motion.

"Me on Midgard? Don't be so silly my dear" Odin was outraged by this.

"No father, he wants you on earth" Loki reassured him.

Odin furrowed his brow in confusion, "Well if he must"

"Father allow me to take you to him" Loki offered.

"Thank you my son" Odin replied.

Loki placed a soft kiss on your cheek. "Until later my darling"

"Yes. Goodbye Lady Aite"

Loki and Odin made there way back to the rainbow bridge and Loki assisted him to earth.

*Sometime later*

"The king has arrived" Skurge announced as Odin made his way back to the throne room.

No Loki though, all you hoped was that he was secretly Odin and not been held by the Avengers.

You had been called to the Throne room as Odin wanted to speak to you on an urgent matter. The guards opened the gates for you and you entered.

"Me and Lady Aite shall be left alone" Odin commanded the guards.

They all bowed and left you both in each-others presence.

You bowed before you spoke to him. "All-father"

Odin nodded to signal for you to get up.

'Is this Loki?' You began to worry.

But that's when you saw a smirk on Odin's face and a green glow appear around him.

"I could get use to that"

It was Loki, your plan worked.

"Loki!" You ran up to him and hugged him.

"Miss me did we my dear?" He kissed you gently.

"Our plan, we can finally take over Asgard" You said with a huge smile on your face.

"Yes my queen. Indeed we can"

"All thanks to you my king" You respond.

Loki lifted you up and spun you around. "Let's take over the world" He whispered in your ear.

"We've already started" You whispered back.