Chapter 13

"Marry me?" He finally popped the question.

"Yes. Of course I'll marry you Loki" You answered without hesitation.

Loki got up off of his knee and stood up. He pulled you in by the waist and spun you around in excitement.

"Look's like you can finally be Lady Loki" He added.

"Wait, this is amazing. We both had a change in heart not wanting world domination anymore and now we're engaged. I love you Loki, but what are we turning into you?" You giggled slightly.

"I love you too my queen and I honestly have no idea" He replied.

Lucky for both of you Stark was still knocked out on the floor and had no idea what just happened. Come to think of it nether did you or Loki. 

"So what do we do now. We went through all this effort and now we don't even want to take over new York" You laughed.

"I have a plan" Loki told you.

You took his hand and you both ran as far away as possible, so you couldn't get caught by the Avengers.

"Your ship?" You asked Loki.

"Yes darling my ship. Now get on it we are going back to Asgard"

You both got on the ship and away you went, leaving New York, the Avengers and all the mess and chaos you created behind.

*On Asgard*

Upon arrival you were greeted by Heimdall and not Skurge. Clearly Odin relived Skurge of his duties and took Heimdall out the dungeons.

"Loki. Good to see you again" Heimdall spoke.

Loki nodded his head.

"Lady Aite, lovely to see you again as well" Heimdall added.

"It's Lady Loki now Heimdall but thank you. I'm glad you're back as gate keeper" You told him.

"Ahhh well, congratulations" Heimdall said to you both.

You and Loki both thanked him and then made your way to Odin to see if you could fix the mess you made.

Obviously the last time Odin and Loki saw each other was when he told Loki that his birth right was to die, so you were a bit nervous on how the next meeting would turn out, but since they were both the forgiving kind you hoped nothing would go wrong.

You opened the doors of the throne room and made your way to Odin. You both kneeled before him. He nodded at you both in order for you to stand.

"Loki, I want to apologise for my actions. I shouldn't of said what I said" Odin sounded sincere.

"Thank you father. I guess I apologise for taking over Asgard as well" Loki also sounded sincere.

You didn't speak to Odin you just waited for him to talk to you, as you figured Loki's apology was also on behalf of you as well.

"Now what seems to bring you back here my son?"

"Well we took over New York and then got bored" Loki began to talk.

Odin looked frustrated with what you both had done.

"Lady Aite, you're awfully quiet. What's the matter?" He asked.

"Just waiting to be spoken too, I don't want to talk if I'm not spoken to" You told him.

"Wow you must really be sorry, you use to do the same thing as a child when I told you and Loki off for causing mischief" He told you.

"You never really told us off" You laughed, feeling less uncomfortable.

"So you took over New York and then got bored?" Odin questioned.

"No." You said.

"We had a plan. We followed the plan and set the chitauri lose on earth and then me and Loki had a change of heart. So we closed the portal and made a run for it." You told Odin the real story.

"So you didn't take over New York?" Odin asked.

"Not really no." You added.

"So you left everyone to clear up your mess?" Odin asked another question.

Loki rolled his eyes at the dumb question Odin just asked. "Yes father, we left our mess for the Avengers to clear up"

"Well I'm glad you are both safe and not hurt. You are free to go" Odin told you.

You and Loki both bowed on your way out and made your way to Loki's chambers.

*Loki's room*

You were both quiet tired so you laid on the bed in silence. Loki grabbed one of his books from the night stand and began to read, whereas you just laid in bed doing nothing.

'It would be nice if he read it out loud' You thought to yourself in hope he would hear you, and of course he did. Loki cleared his throat and began to read out loud for you.

You rested your head on his chest as he read to you and twirled his fingers in your hair. You fell asleep quiet quickly as Loki's reading voice was very soothing and it always made you tired, Loki stopped reading out loud and went back to reading normally as he heard the little quiet mumbles escape mouth signalling to him you were asleep.

You looked very peaceful and Loki didn't want to wake you, so he just laid there and read his book for the time being.

...

Still sleeping and Loki still reading, you heard a faint voice call Loki's name but you were to tired to care.

"Loki!" The voice said.

"Shhhhh Y/N is sleeping. What do you want?" Loki asked the mysterious voice.

But who was it?