Chapter 11

You and Loki both looked at each other as you realised that your plans might change, your life got in the way of things once more.

Do you have any regret for what's about to happen or are you happy that things turned out like this?   You truly had no ide how you felt but as long as you were with Loki you knew everything would turn out alright.

*24 hours earlier*

"Loki, please put down the sceptre!"

"And why should I do that Nick?" Loki replied.

"You know why Loki. Now hand it over"

"Ahhhhh Agent Romanoff. Glad to see you here" You spoke to her.

"Give it up both of you, you will never win" Nick told you.

"Of course we will. I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose"

"Loki? Brother of Thor" Selvig added

"We just want world domination that's all" You told him innocently like you were doing nothing wrong.

"But we have no quarrel with your people Loki"

"An ant has to no quarrel with a boot, Nick" He replied.

"You plan to step on us?" He questioned.

"I already told you. We want world domination that's all" You explained.

"We come with glad tidings, of a world made free" Loki added.

"Free from what Loki?" Agent Romanoff asked.

"Freedom. Freedom is life's great lie and once you accept that, in your heart."

Loki walks up to Selvig and places his sceptre on his heart, Selvig's eyes turned black. He had finally turned, you and Loki finally had someone on your side.

"You will know peace" He continued.

"Yeah you say peace... I kind of think you mean the other thing" Fury replied.

Loki walked up to Clint and repeated what he did to Selvig.

"You have heart" He said.

Now with Clint and Selvig on your side, all four of you escaped.

"Sir, Director Fury is stalling. This place is about to blow and drop a hundred feet of rock on us. He means to bury us." Barton told Loki

"Like the Pharaohs of Old" He told you

"He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself. You got maybe two minutes before this goes critical." Selvig informed everyone

"Well then." You spoke

Loki looks to Barton, who without hesitation shoots Fury, he falls to the ground. You, Loki, Agent Barton, Selvig and the other SHIELD personnel that are controlled followed you back to the lab that you had found

...

You and the others arrive at the lab and immediately everyone gets to work.

"So my king. What's the plan?" You questioned Loki.

"Ahhh the plan" He said.

"Yes Loki, what's the bloody plan?" You asked again.

Loki looked at you and smirked. "My plan"

You raised your eyebrow as he said the word 'my'.

"Our plan" He corrected himself. "Our plan is to simply... piss of the Avengers. Then everything else will fall into play"

"Well I mean, you need to get the portal open for the chitauri" You reminded him.

"Darling, what do you think Selvig is for? He is smart enough to open the portal for our army to come through" He told you.

"So that's why you turned Selvig. I was wondering why we brought him"

"Without Selvig the Chitauri wont be able to help us fight and well....." He drifted on.

"A two person army isn't exactly the best plan" You finished his sentence.

Loki went in to kiss you as you immediately understood his plan. He smirked and pulled away "Exactly"

"Only have to wait a little while longer until we have New York under our control" He said.

And with that both you and Loki helped the rest of your team try and figure out a way to open the portal.