Chapter 6

You and Loki have been ruling Asgard for 3 months and with Odin still on Midgard everything was going perfectly.

Loki had you become one of the guards that protect him, just so you could spend the day with each other and have no suspicions. Of course you were disguised as a guard and Loki was still disguised as Odin and when it was just you two alone your disguises would lift.

"We have done quiet a good job at this haven't we my queen?" Loki questioned.

You hugged him tighter as you laid in bed together. "Indeed we have"

"Only a couple more months then I reckon we could take over a city" Loki informed you.

"A city? Like New York?" You suggested.

"New York sounds like a great plan" Loki smiled.

You both laid in silence for a while, doing nothing but being embraced by each-others touch.

"My king. Heimdall has been found" One of the guards spoke from outside Odin's chambers.

Without even speaking you and Loki both changed into your disguises and you vanished from the room so know one would see you.

"Where is he?" Loki spoke trying his best to impersonate his father.

"In the dungeons your majesty." The guard spoke again.

"Bring him to me" Loki spoke.

Sitting in the throne room now, Loki was awaiting Heimdall's arrival. After a long wait he had finally arrived.

"Ahhh Heimdall, it's nice for you to return. So brave of you as well. You could be executed for what you did" Loki informed him.

Heimdall knelled in front of him and begged for his forgiveness. "I know my king but I did it for the greater good, please forgive me"

Loki didn't speak he just nodded.

"You may stand" He finally spoke.

"I shall forgive you but... you are no longer gate keeper of Asgard and you will be banished to the dungeons for treason on the highest account"

Heimdall looked relived that he wasn't being executed.

"Thank you my King" Heimdall added.

"Take him away" Loki ordered the guards.

The guards escorted Heimdall back to the dungeons to carry out his sentence.

*Later*

"My dear, Heimdall has returned our plans are ruined" Loki spoke.

"He's in the dungeons, what can he do from in there?" You reassured him.

Loki sighed. "I suppose you're right"

"I am right and I don't need you to tell me" You reminded him.

Since it was later on in the night and you both knew that you wouldn't get any more distractions, you decided to call it a night and go to sleep and wait for whatever the next day had to bring you.

*Morning*

It was morning now and Loki was down at the dungeons talking to Heimdall as he requested Odin's presence.

Loki was all ready paranoid about Heimdall and now this request to see him didn't make it any better.

He arrived and excused the guards from their duties.

"My king, I would like just to thank you for sparing my life and not executing me"

"Heimdall, you may of committed treason but you kept Asgard safe for many years and for that I am grateful" Loki told him.

"But what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

Heimdall looked at Loki and walked up to the prison window.

"Well I know for a fact You and Lady Aite have taken over Asgard and Odin is stranded on earth"

Loki's face went blank.

"I know that the Avengers are looking for you both"

Once again Loki stood there in silence.

"And I know for a fact that Odin doesn't know about your plan on world domination"

"Oh Heimdall. So preceptive  but so out of luck" Loki spoke.

"You may be right, but you are in here until the King says so. So good luck with getting out of here" Loki smirked before he walked off back to the chambers.

"I know what your plan is Loki. And I won't work!" Heimdall shouted.

Loki ignored him and continued walking.

"Not on my watch" He whispered to himself.

And from that moment onward you and Loki were busted and you had to come up with a new plan.