Chapter 12

It's been a day now since your plan was in motion and you were nearly ready to fight. You had some minor setbacks such as Barton being captured by Romanoff, you and Loki nearly being captured by the Avengers, Selvig nearly killing himself as a result of trying to open the portal and nearly losing Loki's sceptre. But despite all of that Selvig had actually managed to find a way to open the portal and now all that was left to do was open it and draw the Avengers to you and cause chaos.

"Doctor Selvig. How confident are you that the portal will open?" You asked him.

"Take me to the top of Starks tower and find out Lady Loki" He told you.

"Y/N!... Her name is Y/N!" Loki lost his temper.

"Loki it's alright. He didn't know" You tried to calm him down.

"Next time you don't call her by her name, I'll split your skull"

"But..." You said

Loki furrowed his eyebrows at you. "What if I like the name Lady Loki?" You questioned in a cocky manner.

"You like the name Lady Loki?" He asked. Almost confused.

"Well its certainly better than Lady Aite that's for sure" You told him.

Loki came over to you and pulled you in by the waist. "Are you asking me to marry you my queen?" He teased you before he went in for a kiss.

You pulled away and spoke. "We have a city to take over. Marriage isn't on my mind right now Loki"

Loki looked sadden over the fact you said no to his sort of proposal.

"But there is nothing stopping you from asking me" You teased him back.

"Well maybe I wi-"

"Loki. The Portal its ready" Selvig interrupted.

Loki looked annoyed from the interruption "Maybe another time my queen" He said with a smirk on his face.

He walked over to Selvig and inspected his work.

"Let's get him on Stark's roof!" He commanded.

*On the roof*

You finally reached the roof, everything was going to plan. All that was left to do was to get the portal open and send the chitauri down.

Although you did like the idea of taking over New York, you would much rather take over the world or even a country would do, A city like New York was far to small for you and Loki to rule.

Once Selvig had everything set up he opened the portal.

Loki had the look of success on his face. "Our plan is finally in motion"

"Well?" You said.

"We can finally rule our own little city" Loki continued.

"I just want to point out" You interrupted his speech.

Loki shot a death stare at you. However it didn't stop you from talking, you laughed at his poor attempt to try and shut you up.

"I just want to point out, the chitauri aren't actually here. Our plan can't work without them" You reminded him.

"Ahhh my queen, they will come."

"When?" You asked.

Then you looked up at the sky, surprised as they arrived through the portal.

Loki smirked. "I told you they would come"

"Yes, and I told you we would come" A man spoke from behind you.