Chapter 18

You woke up still with the feeling of butterflies in your stomach, you just prayed they would go away when you would see Loki again. You couldn't believe today was the day you're finally getting married. You were so grateful that your plan on dating Thor to make Loki jealous worked otherwise you wouldn't even be here.

You got up out of bed and your room was filled with bouquets of flowers and gifts all of which from Loki, from what you could see it looked like he gifted you a dress for after the wedding, some of his favourite books and one of his jumpers he brought from earth as he knows how much you love wearing them.

Amongst waking up and seeing all your gifts, your maids were also present in your room setting everything up in order for you to get ready. You placed your bath robe on and headed over to your vanity.

"My lady" One of the maids spoke.

"Yes Astrid" You responded.

"Loki asked me to give you this when you wake" She told you as she gave you yet another gift from Loki.

"Another gift?" You asked her.

"I'm not really sure my lady" She answered.

You opened the box and inside was a smaller box and a hand written letter which read

'My darling Y/N, if you are reading this it means we are getting married, I'm writing this in 2012 so let's hope we last. I've known for a very long time that I have liked you, but I realised today that I love you and ironically it's the day you captured me with the Avengers. I'm in my cell and if you remember or not I asked your for a pen a paper and well you can guess what that was for. The contents inside this box is very special to me and now I want you to have it, it was my mothers pedant she gave it to me the moment she realised I loved you and she told me to give it to you when we married, of course I never believed her but you're reading this so it must be true. I can't wait for you to be my queen.

Yours forever and always. Loki'

You began to tear up reading the letter, you had know idea that Loki liked you for so long. You opened the box and inside was Frigga's pendant, it was beautiful, so delicate, you loved it.

Astrid placed the necklace on you. "It looks wonderful my lady" She told you.

"Thank you Astrid" You said in return as you gazed at yourself in the mirror.

"Now my lady, if you don't mind you have a wedding to get ready for" She told you.

Just like that you were getting ready to walk down the aisle, hair, make-up, the dress, everything had to be perfect for your big day. You couldn't wait to marry Loki.

*A few hours later*

"You look beautiful my lady, are you ready to go?" Astrid asked putting the finishing touches on your dress.

You took and deep breathe "Ready"

You smiled and walked out the door and headed to the palace where everything would happened. At the doors of the palace you were greeted by your mother.

"My sweet girl, you look so beautiful. Me and Odin always knew you would up end together" She told you.

"Thank you mother" You gave her again.

"Sure you want to marry him?" She joked.

"I'm certain mother" You laughed with her.

"Let's get you married" She spoke in excitement.

Of course know one knew you and Loki would also be made King and Queen of Asgard as well, you think Odin was keeping that a secret.

"Actually mother, I would like to walk by myself. Would you walk down with Astrid and the other maids?" You asked her.

"Of course my darling" She kissed you on the cheek and continued to make her way down the aisle.

...

This was it, this was the moment. As soon as you stepped out the doors there was no turning back you would be getting married to Loki. As soon as you opened the doors everyone stood there and gasped in awe at your beauty and at last your butterflies had drifted away as you saw a glimpse of Loki.

You made your way down the unusually long palace and greeted Loki. You could see tears in his eyes as you met each other once again holding each-others hand.

"You look beautiful my queen" He whispered in your ear.

You smiled in return and waited for the ceremony to begin.