Chapter 14

"We need to talk!" The man spoke again.

"If you insist." Loki sounded annoyed.

He moved you on to the pillow and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead before he left the room, of course you didn't even notice as you were sleeping like a baby.

"Father, why disturb me at this hour?" Loki asked as they both walked into the corridor.

"Why did I have to find out from Heimdall that you and Lady Aite plan to get married?" Odin asked him.

Loki's face went blank. "I was planning on telling you, just after we were married" He said.

"Loki you know I approve of you and Y/N unlike Thor and Jane. I actually like Y/N. I would love for you to get married here, on Asgard" Odin added.

"Father, I'm honoured that you approve of this but me and Y/N have not yet decide on any details for the wedding and I don't think we will for a while. Now can I please go back to my room?" He asked nicely.

"Of course my son" Odin said as Loki was walking away.

Loki was about to open the door when Odin spoke once more. "Loki."

He turned around. "I'm proud of you" Odin told him, he walked away.

Loki smiled to himself, hearing his father say that made him feel appreciated. Loki walked back into his room and join you back in bed. Your eyes opened slowly as Loki woke you up getting into bed.

"Hey stranger" You spoke softly as you were still tired.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" He asked.

"Not really, I was kind of awake when you left the room. Who was talking to you?" You questioned.

"Just Odin, he asked about our engagement. Heimdall just couldn't keep his mouth shut" He told you.

You let out a soft chuckle. Still tired you cuddle up to Loki and began to drift back of to sleep, but Loki interrupted you.

"Darling?"

"Mhmmm" You mumbled not being able to form a proper sentence.

"What did make you change your mind about world domination?" He asked you.

You let out a sigh knowing you wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. "I don't know. Stark started to remind me of the old me and it got me thinking" You began to spoke.

"The old you?" Loki sounded confused.

"Yeah the Goddess of Mischief who helped the Avengers catch a mass murderer" You told him.

"Hey!" He said

"He was just saying how I could be good again if I really wanted to and then I thought to myself, do I even want world domination? The more I thought about it the more I knew I didn't want it and that I was only doing it for you" You continued to talk.

"My darling. Please don't feel like you have to do anything for me, I will love you know matter what you do and no matter what side you're on" He reassured you.

"Yeah I know. But if I wanted to be good I wouldn't of fallen in love with you. I've been causing trouble since birth with you and then I had to go and fall for Thor for a couple of months and go all soft. It's because of you I'm back to my old self" You reminded him.

"Oh yeah, don't remind me of that dreadful time" Loki joked.

"It wasn't that bad" You laughed.

"My queen, you were literally letting people give you orders and doing everything they said, not to mention you were with Thor" He added.

"Awwww someone's jealous" You teased him.

"Why would I be jealous. I'm the brother who ended up with you remember" He added.

"Yeah sadly" You teased him again.

Loki gave you his puppy dog eyes to make you feel bad.

"Loki, you know that doesn't work on me" You laughed.

"I knew you still love Thor" He spoke, trying to tease you.

You whacked him. "Now that's not fair, you know that isn't true, I told you before I wanted to be with you all that time"

"So you were trying to make me jealous by dating Thor?" He asked.

"Well kind of yes, I mean I did like him but not as much as I liked you" You told him.

Loki looked at you and smirked, pleased to hear you only dated Thor to make Loki jealous.

"Now can I go back to sleep? I'm still tired" You told Loki.

"Of course you can" Loki spoke as he gently kiss your forehead.

"Good night my queen. I love you" He told you.

"Good night my king. I love you too" You told him back.

And with that you both fell asleep in each other arms.